TOP 5 Misused

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Wolf

Pre-Show Stalwart
While watching wrestling DVD's my friend & I got to thinking of a bunch of TOP 5's that should make interesting forums so this will be the first of many.

This wk is the TOP 5 Miss used wrestlers or tag teams in wrestling & why u think so.

1) Hart Dynasty - I believe if done right the could began the rebuilding of the Tag Team division.

2) Owen Hart - After Bret left for WCW he was in prime position for a title run with the story lines & they didnt do anything real with it.

3) Eric Young - When he led his faction he was amazing & could of been in any title picture with that character, but TNA rather have him be a lacky

4) Big Show - Big, fast, powerful, and lets not forget a huge joke in the WWE. Some one like him could of been a main eventor his whole career.

5) Bill Dumont - WCW should of had it run with a title but he just got lost in the mix.

1) Chavo Gurrero- From a magnificant lineage but is forced to carry on the Gurrero name as a jobber.

2) Zack Ryder- Gone through hoops to get himself known yet is still criminally mis-used.

3) Jack Swagger- Former world champ, to now not much at all.

4) Christian- Deserves so much more than what he has got.

5) Matt Hardy- say what you want about him, he deserved more for what he did for the company.

1. Del rio- he jumped straight to main even when guys like kofi and Ted jr. Have been working there butts of for years.
2. Zack Ryder
3. Cm punk-get rid of nexus and get a world title
4. Matt hardy
5.all tag teams in wwe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members