Top 10 underrated NBA players currently

DaBadGuy

Occasional Pre-Show
Top 10 Underrated (in no particular order)

O.J. Mayo (If you you were to take him of the Grizzles and put him on a team that desperately needs a SG or take Zach Randolph or Rudy Gay away from Memphis this guy could possibly be an All-Star and easily put up 20 points a night.)

Eric Gordan (I followed Gordan in college but never saw to much of him with the Clippers. But after watching him in the FIBA games I found out that he can really play. He can shot and he can slash, if the Clippers starting 5 can stay healthy and consistant they have a nice future with guys like Gordan, Griffin, and Kaman.)

Kevin Love (Like Eric Gordan I don't really see much of Love during the regular season but during the FIBA tournament he was snagging boards left and right. He's a double double waiting to happen every night.)

Luis Scola (Watch any Rockets game and he has a double double nearly every game.)

Stephen Jackson (He's overlooked every year and should have been an All-Star last year IMO.)

Andre Iguodala (He can score and has nice defense. He has All-Star potential, infact I wouldn't be surprised to see him in it this season.)

Brook Lopez (He's a top 10 center and nearly averaged a double double a game last year.)

Carl Landry (He's hardnose and tough. He can knock down long range shots, and can tear the rim down. As a Rocket fan I miss having this guy on our team)

Kevin Martin (Now to the guy we traded Landry for Kevin Martin. I was kind of half and half with Martin at first but I'm confident he'll be a good fit with us. He's a pretty effiecent scorer with decent defense and if he can improve he could be an All-Star.)

John Salmons (The Bucks wouldn't have even made the playoffs last year if it wasn't for Salmons. He's another guy who can score at will and if he can play this year the way he played late last year for the Bucks he can possibly be an All-Star

Honorable mentioning to Marc Gasol, Tayshaun Prince, Udonis Haslem, and Jeff Green

I cannot be bothered to say 10, so I will say 3.

1) Tayshaun Prince- I love this dude man. He is so talented. Great ball handler, can shoot the 3 and drive any time he wants. Plays D consistently and does it well. Nobody gives him love, and now I think this season he has to be traded to actually shine. He is so hard to guard as well, because he is great on both hands and has a very long arm span

2) OJ Mayo. Definately doesn't get looked at as much as a threat apart from scoring, but he is a good enough defender as well. While in high school he was looked at as the next MJ but right from the get go he wasn't given a fair chance. First Drafted to Timberwolves but the luckily got out of the and relocated in Memphis the same night he got drafted. Just hasn't relaly beeen given his chance yet, although it has only been 2 years.

3) Andre Miller - He is close to my favourite player in the NBA. He isn't the fasted, or strongest guard. But without a doubt he would be one (if not) the smartest. He just knows what to do at anytime and makes you look better. I would have him in my team, thats for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back