• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tony Mamaluke let go for being too small? put him in CW devision

Jewlz

RIP Benoit - Truly One Of The Best
Vince McMahon decided to cut Tony Mamaluke because he was too small. Writer David Lagana did fight to keep him and push him as an underdog character ala 1-2-3 Kid (Sean Waltman), but McMahon didn't go for it. courtsy of WZ.

That's some stupid reason they coulda put him on Smackdown in the CW devision, don't know much about him but i guess that means Vince must think Rey's big.

I dont see why they did'nt keep the F.B.I. together. They did'nt need to give them the title's or anything. They could use them as an enhancement team. Have them face Cryme Tyme, The Highlanders. Team's that are'nt the best or green. Their experience and wrestling ability automaticlly make's them a asset. But WWE doesnt see it that way.

See, WWE doesn't think about the minor stuff like great talent getting fired. I agree with Y2 Jake about the FBI thing. WWE is worried about making Khali a marketable star rather than giving chances to already proven talent. That whole he's too small thing, tell that to Mysterio. If Tony Mamaluke was a bigger name, his size wouldn't have mattered. He would have been nice in the CW division but the WWE doesn't care about it that's why Helms has had the belt for so long. This whole Vince/big guys thing is getting annoying! I mean does any of us care about their size? If they can perform for us it shouldn't matter what their size is!

...what bloody monkeys are running the wwe nowdays? mamaluke was a damn good wrestler, stupid decision to cut him because he is "too small"

This is just further proof that the WWE has no idea what real talent is and how to use it. Heaven forbid that they ever think "Maybe our Cruiserweight division is in the toilet because we haven't got anybody in it." Mamaluke was a great talent that along with Guido, really could have revitalised a seemingly defunct division. The WWE has got to learn to stop seeing marketing ability only in fat, 280 pound sloths in the ring, and learn that these are the guys that people pay money to see. The Cruiserweight division could be easily fixed by getting the guys who constantly job to bigger, more untalented guys on their respective shows, and put them on SmackDown week in, week out to show what Cruiserweight wrestlers talents really are. Mamaluke and Guido could have been a credible tag team on ECW as well, but again, they were guys that CAN move, so of course that counts them out from ever being pushed. They also were unable to show their talent because the WWE was too busy worrying about the big guys to notice that these guys can't pull a good match out of the fat lards that they have been facing most of the time.

The fact is that the WWE has no idea what to do with the guys that could rebuild this division. Mamaluke is someone who had all the ability to recreate a now pointless division, and the WWE was blind to that. When are they going to learn to use the talent they have instead of flushing them down the drain like is happening to Mamaluke. I pray that the WWE have the sense to move Little Guido back to SmackDown because they need some Cruiserweights. Desperately. Throwing clear talent away is never going to do them any good, just the same as being absolutely fuc**ng clueless as to what they should do with them. Here is a hint: They have a division where they could actually wrestle against people who aren't twice their size. But apparently there is no division anymore, so I imagine that all CW's will just rot into extinction in the WWE. The fact that they had the stupidity to say that he was too small to do anything is beyond me. Why don't they tell themselves that the wrestlers they put the CW's against are too big to do anything good in the ring like these guys can do. Put them against eachother for Christ sake. That is what the division is for. Size will no longer be a factor then will it?

This probably opens the door for Mamaluke to go to a company where he can showcase all of his talent. He doesn't deserve to be shoved into a company that jobs him out to everyone on the roster and then has the audacity to tell him that they cannot use him because of his size. How many more faults can the WWE show to us?

I'm not a bit surprised about the roster maneuvers as of late. The modus operandi around the WWE creative squad has been "let's find everyone with some talent and bury them. Next, if we can't find a way to consistently mis-use them...we'll just fire 'em!" Tony is better off doing something else for somebody that'll actually use him more than twice in a year's time. I don't see why they wouldn't want to keep the FBI together. Put 'em on Smackdown and they could really light up the ring with the current tag champs. Hell, Guido and Mamaluke were so good a while back, they actually made me forget how bad of a wrestler Jeff Hardy is. And that is no small feat.

Yeah that didn't make any sense to me either. There are guys in the WWE smaller than him and they still have their jobs. What a poor excuse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back