Tonight's Concert(s)

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone
Seeing Flyleaf, Breaking Benjamin, and Three Days Grace @ Prudential Center right now. Afterwards, heading to see D-Man's band Liquid Courage. Fun night...chick from Flyleaf has PIPES!!!

Wow, that is an awesome line up. Do me a favour and tell me how Breaking Benjamin are. I am really interested in them and I really wanna know they are live.

Cheers, IC.

This will be my 3rd time seeing Breaking Benjamin, and I can tell you that they are terrific. Worth seeing live. My secoind time seeing 3 Days Grace, they are good too.

Three Days Grace are pretty good too. The fact that you are seeing all three in one night is even more impressive. Flyleaf are OK. "All Around Me" is a cracking song and if I remember right, it was a song that WWE used to tribute Eddie Guerrero.

Dear Liquid Courage

Your gig is too far from house.

Disgruntled 'fan' AKA shareholder.

HO-LY SHIT...Breaking Benjamin is tearing the roof off the Pru Center...best set I've ever seen from them. They just did a cover of Aerosmith's "Dream On" and showed pics of deceased music legends (lennon, cash, orbison, staley, etc.) On the screen.

This will be my 3rd time seeing Breaking Benjamin, and I can tell you that they are terrific. Worth seeing live. My secoind time seeing 3 Days Grace, they are good too.

Erin & I went to see this very concert a couple weeks back.

Breaking Benjamin is my favorite band. I've also seen them (now) 3 times, Three Days Grace (now) twice, and it was my first time seeing Flyleaf.

I felt bad for Flyleaf, because they got booed. Literally, Lacey (lead) said something "god-related" on the mic and the entire pit started fucking booing. So disrespectful. She was mainly only pointing out that just because they were on stage didn't make them better than anyone else, and they thanked God.

Benjamin had a cold, announced it, but they still put on a damn great show. (Not the best performance I've seen out of them however, but I blame the cold)

Three Days Grace was awesome all around. I waited all night for Riot and they were at the end of their set, then asked the crowd what they wanted. Riot chants broke out and they teased saying they couldn't play it tonight.. then instantly replied with "Nah, we're just fucking with you.. lets start one" and Qued it up.

They also did the "I Don't Care" song that the lead singer of Three Days Grace does w/ Apacolyptica. (sp)

HO-LY SHIT...Breaking Benjamin is tearing the roof off the Pru Center...best set I've ever seen from them. They just did a cover of Aerosmith's "Dream On" and showed pics of deceased music legends (lennon, cash, orbison, staley, etc.) On the screen.

This happened at our concert too. Johnny Cash got no response. Again, I was ashamed. Cobain got the biggest reaction I think, which again I was moderately ashamed for. (considering the other names in the slide)

Will, we seem to have the exact same experiences with this show. I, too, have seen BB three times (once opening for Saliva 6 years ago) and 3DG twice.

Flyleaf was okay, but little reaction. When I saw Skillet open for Puddle of Mudd and Shinetown 2 weeks back, Skillet almost stole the entire show. Flyleaf didn't even make a dent.

Highlight of the night? Drunken body surfer falling and cracking his head on the floor, had to be taken out and treated by paramedics. Idiot.

Will, we seem to have the exact same experiences with this show. I, too, have seen BB three times (once opening for Saliva 6 years ago) and 3DG twice.

Flyleaf was okay, but little reaction. When I saw Skillet open for Puddle of Mudd and Shinetown 2 weeks back, Skillet almost stole the entire show. Flyleaf didn't even make a dent.

Highlight of the night? Drunken body surfer falling and cracking his head on the floor, had to be taken out and treated by paramedics. Idiot.

You really should be careful IC, we can't have our admin posting from the emergency room :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back