• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tonight at 8 PM

JGlass

Unregistered User
Tonight at 8 PM, the nominations for the 6th induction to the WrestleZone Hall of Fame will be posted in the Hall of Fame section. If you feel like getting into some WrestleZone Tournament style debating, swing on by and vote and post.

The most entertaining part of a TNA PPV comes right after it when the TNA marks try to defend it.

People are actually talking about Bubba Ray in the main events of shows... Think about that for a fair assessment of TNA.

AJ/Ray should be awesome

I don't know, AJ's back may give out. He's got to be tired of carrying everyone to a their best match in 10 years by now.

as well as Angle/Jarrett.

How many times can you watch these guys pull off just passable matches and say that they can have a good one? It'll be the same shit they always do, for the 5th month or so in a row.

The tag team match should be very good. And if Abyss can fuck off for most of it, so should the X-Division match.

Other than that, I don't see much good in this PPV.

Yeah I fully expect the X-Division match to go: Kaz and Kendrick take out Abyss, Put on a clinic, Abyss comes back, Black Hole slam on one of them as TNA creative shows why the IWC hates 'em.

Sam, you can do whatever you put your mind to, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Except not posting in the Hall of Fame thread is not an option.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back