Todays my last day of work.

Derf

O.M.G.
Tonight, I finish up with the first full time job I have ever had. After over 2 years, I am done at Midnight tonight. No more making Pizzas for me. And what better way to celebrate then going strait to he bar for my going away party. Then tomorrow, I get to go look at my new apartment in a different province. So I won't be on at all today after this, and maybe for a VERY little bit in the AM tomorrow. But anyways, I'm off to a ******edly long 13 hour pizza making shift!

13 hours!!!!!???????

How can you stay focused for that long?

I'll suffer. I was supposed to work an 8 hour shift today, and an 8 hour shift tomrrow. But I needed tomorrow off to go see m new place, and I was desperate. So I asked a guy that works tonight if he would trade. Actually, I could have gotten tomorrow covered for free and just left tonight at 7, but I couldn't risk the other guy turning my offer down...

NorCal doesn't say much about his life at work. So I wouldn't know how long he works.

Making pizzas for dinner = fun.
Making pizzas for 13 hours = not fun.

And is work as bad as everyone says?

but thats just now. holy shit when I used to galavant all over the world. it used to be go go go for 20 hours, sleep for 2 or 3, go go go 20 hours. for like two weeks at a time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back