• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

To Any Mod Out There...

Johnny Scumm

InZayn In The Membrane
Is there anything you can do to stop the pathetic Thread Bumping that's being done by Takerfan9393. All we're getting on the Prison 1st & 2nd Pages now are 3 or 4 Year Old Threads that have no significance any more, instead of Threads that were made to evoke discussion or bring up something on Topic. It's getting beyond the joke now as it's ALL we are seeing. If someone was to start a proper, serious Thread, there's no doubt about it that within a few hours, you wouldn't be able to see it, because it'd look like The Prison got put into a Tardis and came out with all it's REALLY old posts.

If anyone can do something about this, please do. It's annoying the decent Prisoners (If you can say that) and also the usual visitors who come down here, who can't find Threads they may want to post on.

Thanks for your help.

J4L

You're both idiots. Takerfan is more annoying. Go make yourself useful and bump the Oncewalkerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr thread.

Yeah the thread bumping is pissing me off too. I try to see what J4L and Jenks are doing in here and I get things from three years ago...

I have a solution, don't open the bumped threads if you don't want to read them. Although I don't blame you for not thinking of this, it is a rather complex idea.

I have a solution, don't open the bumped threads if you don't want to read them. Although I don't blame you for not thinking of this, it is a rather complex idea.

It's not even reading them it's the fact that all the posts that are either prison favorites or considered non spam are being moved from the first page to other pages, and instead we have threads that nobody gave a damn about for years that now are taking up spaces that posters like Jenks and J4L could be using in order to get the hell out of prison.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back