• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA's X-Division vs. WWECW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brilliance In Supremacy

Getting Noticed By Management
We all agree that WWECW is merely a shadow of its former self. I mean, it's not ECW at all when Big Show's your champion and non ECW talent is constantly making completely unnecessary "special guest appearances" for the main event. One thing that I did notice though is that TNA's X Division reminds me of what ECW once was. Sure, there's less tables and much more spots. But the X Division is practically as innovative as ECW was.

Does anyone else think that the X Division epitomizes the old ECW mentality more than the new WWECW does?

I definitely agree. TNA is much closer in compatibility to the old ECW as opposed to the new WWECW. The old ECW was exciting and original, much like TNA. The new WWECW is simply a third brand where the WWE is dumping certain wrestlers. The beauty of it is that Paul Heyman can make them valuable. What sucks though is that Heyman does not have complete control, and therefore the new WWECW will never be like the old ECW.

TNA is definitely as innovative as the old ECW, but just in different ways. As you said, TNA in a more high-flying, technical aspect as opposed to an old ECW hardcore aspect.

then maybe TNA should just be done and give in to WWE, let WWE buy them out, and then the guys of TNA join the ECW roster. cause honestly...WWE is going to win over TNA by eventually. Yeah, TNA will probably rise higher than WWE sometime soon or something, but eventually WWE is going to win. They always do. and id really like to see different commentators. Michael Cole? JBL? aint cuttin' it. id like to see the WCW guys who are in TNA commentate Smackdown!.

the x-division is byfar the best part of tna and the wwe has never been to use smaller wrestlers very good so the new ecw show is better than the tna show to me but i think both shows are going to get better

I agree 100% ECW is nothing of what it used to be
Raven would kick ass and powerbomb a man off the balcony on to what? like 14 friggin tables
the "born to be wired" match
the Awesome bomb (hell it was one move and it drew a crowd)
Mikey whipwreck (i almost forgot about tha kid great champ when it was Sandman vs Austin )
What me (and the 3 guys above me) are trying to say is simply

WWECW *bleep* ECW was the
*bleep* (hey will that count as flaming?(im asking because i cenosred it)

I'm changing my feeling on ECW

when the people wanted ECW to return they got it ECW is back,

Now people are morning about the way it's run well it's back is it not, No it's not the same but it's still ECW do you think they could run the same way as berfore without the help of Vince and the WWE becuase i don't think they could???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back