• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA/WWE talent swap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

poppycock

Championship Contender
Something I would hold personal interest in finding out is if WWE or TNA fans had the choice of swapping two wrestlers from the main event and two up and coming young talent/tag team or midcard wrestlers plus a broadcaster/producer/announcer/manager etc..

who if anybody would you trade?

Only four superstars and one non wrestler allowed at most.

I am interested to see how many WWE fans would seriously get rid of Cena/Orton. No matter how you feel towards them (I am not a fan of either) you can't deny they are the biggest names in Pro Wrestling today as far as faces of companies go. I can't imagine anybody would send them to TNA. On the same not I am interested to see how many TNA fans would take Orton/Cena into the company. Especially interested in those opinions from those who only watch one or the other of the brands.

I personally would like to bring

Jeff Hardy, Mick Foley and Beer Money Inc for

Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Vicky Guerrero,

In my opinion both Morrison and Kingston have something missing as far as main event talent goes..maybe they have the talent but lack something else I am not sure. I can't stand vicky so sending her to TNA would be my pleasure seeing as I hardly watch it.

Jeff Hardy when on the ball not on the gear is one of my favourite in ring performers and being a main event face of the company alongside Cena, Orton to balance out the many heels would benefit the WWE in my eyes. Beer Money are a decent tag team and the WWE needs good tag teams right now. Foley in the company never hurts and I would like to see him have one last match against The undertaker at Wrestlemania before taking on a permanent role outside the ring..

that is the stupidest thing ever..

Lets trade 2 young guys who are slowing working towards potential main event status, and the person who has the most heat of ANYONE in the WWE, and trade them for a great tag team (i'll give you that), a drug addict who was let go by the WWE even though he was at the peak of his success, and a guy who can't really wrestle anymore and won't want to be an announcer as he hated it the first time... That sounds AWESOME

Seriously though, the talents in TNA that I would want are Styles, Beer Money, Desmond Wolfe and Kurt Angle... Any of those 5 I would love to have in the WWE.

I do think the WWE can lose some people but of course the trade won't be even.. The people I think WWE could lose easily

Great Khali, JTG, David Otunga...

I understand your reasoning and wanting to make an impact but I think right now if the WWE lost Cena, Kane, Bigshow and Orton it would sink.

It could probably be possible in a couple years when The Miz, Barrett, Del Rio etc have proven themselves as established big name stars but I think losing that much established main event talent aswell as Edge, The undertaker and Triple H (pretty muchsemi retired) would kill the WWE nomatter who they bought in.

To be quite frank there really are only 2 superstars that could make a huge impact in wrestling if the were swapped. Hogan and Cena. Lets not be stupid and hate on Hogan so much that it blinds us. Hogan back in WWE in any capacity would be a big thing and Vince would make a big deal of it and you know what, it probably would make money and get people talking. Cena is the only wrestler in WWE with enough recognition (not counting Rock or SCSA who really arent full time) to make some sort of impact on TNA and that would probably be very marginal and fade away quickly.

Neither promotion really has a star that is larger than the promotion they are in. The thing with WWE is that the name WWE make the wrestler the star. Its the mainstream exposure.

i have a few disagreements--

i havto disagree with your pics, mick foley and hardy can go sniff something down there in fla, who cares. don't want them!!!!

i would want a.j styles and the british guys.magnus is like a newer dynamite kid and i'd give him a super push if i was in charge in wwe. they can have miz and alex riley and michael cole.

and my last disagreement...wwe can lose cena, rko and miz or any 3 top guys and they will still keep trucking as number one in this country. i think there are 1,000 threads about the youth movement and they will just make other stars b/c VKM is the wrestling god and he will tell you what to like (atleast thats probably what he thinks). in the last 10 years they have lost austin, rock, michaels, angle, hogan, lesner, batista and they are still rolling with a few of those guys coming back in one way or another.

When I saw the title of your thread I thought you were going to make a huge statement on due to the WWE machine, if the rosters were swapped the WWE would still triumph over TNA in ratings and buy rates etc.

So in case of your game why not send Cena and Orton to TNA and let WWE have Styles and Beer Money...

Yeh not too sure what it would accomplish to be honest...

I would take AJ Styles, Beer Money, and Bischoff over to WWE in exchange for the Uso's, Vickie Guerrero, and Michael Cole over to TNA. This is a bit of a biased trade, but I would do this because I want to see how guys like Styles or Beer Money would do in WWE while getting Bischoff back as GM and to replace the "anonymous" GM computer of Cole's. TNA would find a way to push the people that they get in return, I don't want them on Raw or Smackdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back