TNA/WWE: ONE NIGHT ONLY!

Johnny Scumm

InZayn In The Membrane
This isn't anything big, just a short, one time Book This from myself. I've always toyed with the idea of doing this, it'll just be a bit of fun, I hope you guys like it. I'll be hyping in this thread, abiding to the non-spam rules & such, I should have the finished product in a week or so.

Impact Wrestling & WWE: One Night Only!

Ladies and Gentlemen, the deal has been struck. The papers have been signed and Vincent Kennedy McMahon, along with Dixie Carter and Jeff Jarrett have signed a deal that means for one night, these two wrestling companies will co-exist, putting on matches that you've never seen before and re-igniting some old flames!

The show will be a 4-Hour Spectacular, with matches happening fast & furiously! It'll be held at Madison Square Garden, known for putting on a great show every time! Superstars are signing up already to take part and are really looking forward to it! Both sides of management couldn't be happier and have decided to share out the list of Superstars who have already stated their participation.

Announced Superstars (More to be added)
  • CM Punk
  • Daniel Bryan
  • AJ Styles
  • Kurt Angle
  • Chris Sabin
  • Alex Shelley
  • Samoa Joe
  • Dolph Ziggler
  • John Cena
  • Rob Van Dam
  • Christian
  • Mark Henry

As you can see, the current list is short, but it already packs star power! We know that loads more Superstars will be added, just keep an eye out for more news!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back