Tna to cut 15+ people

Infamous_Enigma

The Ambidextrous Amputee
TNA sources have confirmed that talent cuts are happening. It's said that people in TNA have recommended to Dixie Carter a list of 15 or 20 names to be cut. Despite Dixie not wanting to fire people, some cuts will still be made.

There were rumors at the recent TV tapings that some of the top stars in TNA are taking less money than what's in their contracts just to help out. TNA wants to get rid of all bad contracts, mainly those that guarantee a talent money whether or not they are being used.

With the way Tna is headed its seems as though They are making "drastic"(probably not that drastic) cuts to the roster.

So my question is this.... Who do you think will be cut?

Who would YOU like to see cut?

im looking at the TNA roster right now and see alot of names who i thought were already gone. Here are some of my choices

Brian Kendrick - i dont see them using him as much, I mean he is in some matches but not in any main fueds at all, at least that I have seen. He is one person I think will be cut.

Scott Hall - Now the other part of the question was who i would like to see cut. Personally I dont know why he is there, I get the whole "band" thing but its sort of sad seeing him still around.

Now some of these next people i havent seen in a while so i think they will be cut due to that reason if they're not gone already

Shark Boy
Daniels - thought he was already gone.
Dr. Stevie
Magnus
Tomko - saw him briefly but hasnt done much latley.

15 to 20 people? tna has 75 wrestlers in total. If they have cut that many people they are in seroius, seroius trouble. With that being said if i had to make the cut, these are people i would cut

1) Shark boy

2) Dr. Stevie

3) Kiyoshi

4) Amazing Red

5) Brian Kendrick

Those are all the people i can think off that can be cut without it being an issue, but like i said before if their are at least 10 more people that are going to get cut, then.....damn

Should be cut:

Scott Hall
Kevin Nash
Eric Young
Sean Waltman
Team 3D

Will be cut:

Brian Kendrick
Motor City Machine Guns
Homicide
Kazarian
Dinero

I believe they will follow in the footsteps taken in letting go of Christopher Daniels and cut lower card guys and TNA Originals instead of recent hires and "legends". This is of course a company run partly by Eric Bischoff.

15 to 20 people? tna has 75 wrestlers in total. If they have cut that many people they are in seroius, seroius trouble.

Why would they be in trouble if they cut that many? TNA only has 2-3 hours of tv to fill every week, compared to WWE's 6. WWE themselves only have 88 wrestlers, and thats including the 8 on NXT.

Even cutting down to 60 for that amount of TV time is arguably still too much talent to have.

Here's who I think will, and should, be fired:

Shark Boy This has to be a guarantee, we haven't seen him in years.

Magnus + Kyoisihi Done absoultely nothing since the split of World Elite- and even in the World Elite they were not that impressive.

Brian Kendrick The guy has talent, he just isn't being used correctly, which is why i think he will be released.

Tomko Again, one that hasn't impressed recently. Has had one appearance in a few months.

Dr. Stevie Lost off previous respectability and credibility in my eyes with a stupid, ridiculous gimmick.

Rhino + Raven Where the hell are these guys?

Hall + Waltman Past there sell by date, and in my eyes a Liability.

Other than that, I would keep all wrestlers. Unless LAX reforms, maybe Homicide and Hernandez may be in trouble, but TNA would benefit from a LAX reunion.

Also, Generation Me have field to impress recently, and the X Division is already very crowded as it is, although I do like the young team.

15 to 20 people? tna has 75 wrestlers in total. If they have cut that many people they are in seroius, seroius trouble.

TNA has 1 main 2-hour show. What's the use of having 75 wrestlers?? Even 30 wrestlers seem like too much!! I don't think TNA is in "serious trouble" because they're about to make logical cuts.

I'd fire (from a logical perspective, not from my personal opinions of the wrestlers):

Amazing Red
Doug Williams (I don't know why he's even Champ right now)
Dr. Stevie
Kiyoshi
Brutus Magnus
Hamada (love her wrestling skills, but if they don't have a Manager or good program for her then cut her)
Orlando Jordan (another waste TV time - he has NO charisma)
Raven
Rhino
Sarita
Scott Hall
Sean Waltman
Shark Boy
Tomko
Kazarian
Jesse Neal
Shannon Moore
Two refs, I don't care who
I guess Jarrett can't be fired so I'd keep him as a backstage agent or something, as long as he's gone from TV for good.

Getting rid of that many people will trim the fat and focus solely on important storylines rather than try to cram everyone each week and having a bunch of illogical and irrelevant storylines happen each month.

TNA has 1 main 2-hour show. What's the use of having 75 wrestlers?? Even 30 wrestlers seem like too much!! I don't think TNA is in "serious trouble" because they're about to make logical cuts.

I'd fire (from a logical perspective, not from my personal opinions of the wrestlers):

Amazing Red
Doug Williams (I don't know why he's even Champ right now)
Dr. Stevie
Kiyoshi
Brutus Magnus
Hamada (love her wrestling skills, but if they don't have a Manager or good program for her then cut her)
Orlando Jordan (another waste TV time - he has NO charisma)
Raven
Rhino
Sarita
Scott Hall
Sean Waltman
Shark Boy
Tomko
Kazarian
Jesse Neal
Shannon Moore
Two refs, I don't care who
I guess Jarrett can't be fired so I'd keep him as a backstage agent or something, as long as he's gone from TV for good.

Getting rid of that many people will trim the fat and focus solely on important storylines rather than try to cram everyone each week and having a bunch of illogical and irrelevant storylines happen each month.

sometimes i think im dealing with amatures doug williams.....really??? have you seen what that guy could do and orlando jordan has...something i cant put my finger on it but i think he should stay persoanlly

I'd personally get rid of:

Amazing Red Looks like a 12 year old whose mother let him have too much coffee before bedtime
Brian Kendrick WWE reject who has accomplished nothing
Dr Stevie Russoriffic?
Eric Young Bland bland character with a neanderthal forehead and his arms look too short
Homicide Never liked this guy, never seen much of interest from him
Jeff Hardy Pretty boy for lonely fat women
Jeremy Buck Who?
Kazarian Most boring, bland, gimmickless overrated wrestler ever
Kiyoshi Who?
Max Buck Who?
Okada Who?
Orlando Jordon EWWWWW, worthless WWE reject who has accomplished nothing
Rhino He seems to be pretty much gone anyway
Scott Hall Over the hill
Shark Boy Who?
Suicide Lame character with a stupid suit
Syxx Pac Continual fuck up
ODB Sideshow freak
Sarita Bland
Taylor Wilde Trish Stratus jnr
Chelsea If Wolfe needs a valet, give him a nice English girl with a posh accent
Jimy Hart I wish this guy would just die, I hate him with a passion
Miss Tessmacher Seems to be there as an ego boost for Bischoff
Christy Hemme Just annoying, probably only has a job cos the majority seem to think she's hot
Mick Foley What exactly does he contribute anymore?

sometimes i think im dealing with amatures doug williams.....really??? have you seen what that guy could do and orlando jordan has...something i cant put my finger on it but i think he should stay persoanlly

Sometimes I think that the average age of posters on WrestleZone approaches 0 (in the mathematical way).

If you want to talk about amateurs, how about you first learn how to spell the word and use proper punctuation? Use a basic spelling checker. The red lines are there for a reason.

As far as fifteen people to cut from TNA...

Man, that's a lot of talent.

I'd definitely get rid of the people that aren't used - Rhino, Raven, Dr. Stevie, Kiyoshi and Shark Boy, for example. When those are gone, I'd revisit the topic and see if there's any need to cut anyone else.

I would, however, fire Kazarian. I have no idea why, but I hate the man with a passion. He's a poor man's version of the 1-2-3 Kid, has never been over despite numerous runs and only contributed to anything worthwhile dressed up as Suicide (when nobody could see his ugly mug). He does absolutely nothing for me.

I really don't think TNA are going to save money by getting rid of lower card talent that only gets paid when they are used, however they could let some people go.

These are probably the people that will be let go.

Kiyoshi - They obviously have no plans for him and never use him. Just let the guy go.
Tomko
Raven - Though IMO he should be on the creative team or working as a producer.
Dr. Stevie
Brutus Magnus
Homicide - From what I understand he doesn't want to be there anymore
ODB
Hamada - Her contract is up soon and she probably won't be re-signed.
Brian Kendrick - He's just been kind there and doesn't seem motivated.
Rhino
Suicide - If they have no long term plans for the character they might as well scrap it.

I'd personally get rid of:

Amazing Red Looks like a 12 year old whose mother let him have too much coffee before bedtime
Brian Kendrick WWE reject who has accomplished nothing
Dr Stevie Russoriffic?
Eric Young Bland bland character with a neanderthal forehead and his arms look too short
Homicide Never liked this guy, never seen much of interest from him
Jeff Hardy Pretty boy for lonely fat women
Jeremy Buck Who?
Kazarian Most boring, bland, gimmickless overrated wrestler ever
Kiyoshi Who?
Max Buck Who?
Okada Who?
Orlando Jordon EWWWWW, worthless WWE reject who has accomplished nothing
Rhino He seems to be pretty much gone anyway
Scott Hall Over the hill
Shark Boy Who?
Suicide Lame character with a stupid suit
Syxx Pac Continual fuck up
ODB Sideshow freak
Sarita Bland
Taylor Wilde Trish Stratus jnr
Chelsea If Wolfe needs a valet, give him a nice English girl with a posh accent
Jimy Hart I wish this guy would just die, I hate him with a passion
Miss Tessmacher Seems to be there as an ego boost for Bischoff
Christy Hemme Just annoying, probably only has a job cos the majority seem to think she's hot
Mick Foley What exactly does he contribute anymore?

So you want to get rid of someone who is in a program with Flair (Kaz) one of the greatest wrestlers ever, someone in a risque angle with the Global Champion in Orlando Jordan (you probably don't like him because he's bi right) and the guy who probably has one of the largest followings in the company (Jeff Hardy)

Lemme guess you think they should sign Benjamen right???

It's quite possible that he has no problem with bisexual people, but thinks OJ's a freak. That's my take on the matter. No problem with his life style, but do we need to see someone cover themselves in simulated jizz?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back