• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA the new ROH?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Blizzard

It seems to me that TNA got most of its stars from ROH, now I have no problem with this and I won't say TNA is ROH's wash ups. Im just saying most of there good talent is from ROH. Alex Shelley, Jerelle Clark, Jay Lethal, Austin Aries, Roderick Strong, AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Samoa Joe, and Matt Sydal. Now please give me your opinion is TNA the new ROH?

I wouldn't really say that. I look at ROH as more of a area for TNA wrestlers to train and get better known. I mean, even for the longest time Styles, Daniels, Joe, all of them would still go to ROH and have matches.

Probably man. TNA knows where to get the best talent, and thats in ROH... I just wish that they knew what to do with them after that. I think its a natural progression though, as TNA has a nationally broadcasted show and is able to give these guys more exposure.

In a sense TNA had taken over the spot of ROH as the most visible place for Indy wrestlers to perform. That has since changed, as now TNA is getting it's wrestlers under contract(though the talent still can perform 4 other indys at management's discretion). All of the names you mentioned were popular all over the indy circuit, with ROH of course being the most visible venue on the Indy circuit.

ROH hasn't gone anywhere, they are still the most prominent Indy. That being said, their exposure will help the current Indy circuit gain recognition-and will continue to be thye breeding ground where the other feds look for new talent.

To me, ROH is the equivalent to DSW and OVW, in that it is a developmental company for TNA. True, TNA has most of it's stars from ROH, but doesn't the WWE have most of IT'S stars from DSW and OVW, with the exceptions of Paul London, Brian Kendrick, and CM Punk, and soon-to-be exception Colt Cabana?

scalizi said:
In a sense TNA had taken over the spot of ROH as the most visible place for Indy wrestlers to perform. That has since changed, as now TNA is getting it's wrestlers under contract(though the talent still can perform 4 other indys at management's discretion). All of the names you mentioned were popular all over the indy circuit, with ROH of course being the most visible venue on the Indy circuit.

ROH hasn't gone anywhere, they are still the most prominent Indy. That being said, their exposure will help the current Indy circuit gain recognition-and will continue to be thye breeding ground where the other feds look for new talent.

Exactly in this game i play wwe dont let you book there superstars but TNA does.Its called PW and i know vince doesnt let their wrestlers fight in Indy and TNA does and yeah now there getting people under contract...Samoa Joe Aj styles and C. Daniels actually wrestled for ROH while in TNA i think and Samoa Joe was pure champion in ROH while being in TNA..Im not sure...but i think so...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back