• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA Slammiversary - Kurt Angle vs. Kaz

WHO?!?!?!

• Angle

• Kaz

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gd

Plump, Juicy User
So, it appears this match is happening, according to Impact last night. Basically what's happening is Kaz started hooking up with Flair for some reason, and he's become the chosen one while AJ's become the red headed step child. And you know what you do with red headed step childs; throw them out of their house and never talk to them again. Not good news for AJ.

Anyway, Kaz is the #10 Contender on the Contender's List, so they'll have a match here. I'm guessing this'll do wonders for Kaz, as everything Kurt Angle has touched has turned to gold. However, this'll be his blandest task ever. In the end, Angle has to win because Kurt Angle doesn't lose to freakin' Kaz on PPV and this facing all the contender's storyline has to continue, right?

Whaddya think? Excited to see Kurt back in action? Disappointed Kaz will be involved as well? Will Ric Flair and his catheter make an appearance? What is the point of this whole rankings system anyway?

I think it's obvious Angle will win as this storyline of going through the top 10 needs get past the #10 spot. However, they could have a good match, only to have Flair interfere and possibly lead to a DQ, or a cheap win for Kaz. It will undoubtedly be good for Kaz, if the match isn't trash (which I don't think it will be), and they can have a rematch for Impact. Just getting Kaz on the card and against Angle is great for him, so hopefully the two of them put on a great match.

Angle will win, but they will have a hell of a match. Kaz has an offense that kinda reminds me of Kanyon and Nova. He uses a lot of crazy moves you don't see from other people. I think you may see Kurt speed it up a little and go X-Divison on us for a night. It won't be Angle/Wolfe by any means, but this should be a damn good match if you can get passed the whole not taking Kaz seriously yet. We're talking about Kurt freaking Angle, Ric Flair begged him to teach his son, made Cena his bitch, made Morgan look like a killer.. he'll make Kaz look like HBK for the best 15 minutes of his life since the first time he took Traci Brooks' shirt off. Keep in mind Ric Flair will probably be ringside, and he's been on fire lately. This will end up being better than all expectations.

Reactions: gd
HOLY SHIT, U ACTUALLY USED ANGEL AND KAZ RING NAMES NOT SOME STUPID BULLSHIT. I will be damned hell has just froze over..............i think Kaz will do some heels shit to win the damn match for christ sake he has the dirtest player in the game in his corner....

This match should be interesting I hope it tops there match they had on Impact a couple of years ago. I see Kaz winning the match here with some help from Ric Flair and that way the Flair/Angle feud that is expected to happen will start.

Angle is going to win this. I just can't see him losing to Kaz on a ppv. I remember these two had a very good match on Impact a while back when Kurt was world champion, and Kaz seems to be sharp in the ring ever since he returned as himself, so this should be a good match. Angle will continue his climb up the TNA ladder, and he will eventually get the title shot.

I wouldn't be surprised if Flair interfered in this one. Kaz looks like he could be Flair's next pupil, and there seems to be some bad blood between Kurt and Flair. If Flair does interfere, I really hope he doesn't bleed. He's lost enough blood this year.

Kaz is one of the best wrestlers in TNA history.I have always loved this guy but knew his mic skills needed work.Flair will work for about a month or 2 but soon he has to get over on his own.It's really clear to me that Kurt Angle will win.If not because Kaz is a long way for beating Angle on PPV.Then because Kurt needs a when to keep the Top ten challenge story line believable.

Edit:This should be a great match.

Kaz is one of the best wrestlers in tna history. i like kaz alot even though his mic skills could use some work. Kaz and kurt will put on a great match and hopefully kaz wins.

I don't see any way that Angle loses. Just setting up for the rest of the top ten. I wonder if AJ will interfere, given that he needs to prove himself to Flair again.

I would like Kaz to win..it would be different and good for him...If Kaz loses, I don't think there was any point in him even getting this push to being in the top 10 rankings...That being said, Angle said he was going to take out all 10 men in the rankings, so one by one means Kaz is the first victim...so im guessing Angle will win this match...

Should be Kaz's best match since his ladder match with Christian and the subsequent title match the next night against Angle.

No way Kaz wins this though. Not against Kurt freaking Angle, who has more ability and charisma than Kaz in his broken FREAKING neck.

Could there possibly be an easier match to predict? The angle (no pun intended) with Angle facing everybody in the top ten leading up to the World Championship match shows that an Angle victory makes perfect sense in this match. Kaz does NOT need a win here. The match will probably be great and I agree with Numbers that it could be Kaz's best match since the Christian ladder match. Angle will win because he's not losing a match until he faces the World Champion later on.

DAGGER'S PREDICTION
Kurt Angle will defeat Kaz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo