TNA signs Anderson to long-term deal

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
TNA president Dixie Carter posted a note on her Twitter page indicating that Mr. Anderson has signed a long-term contract. "A TNA talent sent me a cool video signing his new long term contract," Carter wrote. "Leave it to MISTER ANDERSON, ANDERSON to do things in dramatic fashion." To read more from Carter, visit Twitter.com/TNADixie.

Sweet!

I'll admit I'm a tad surprised. I suspected that he was only there until he received a WWE contract offer, but it seems that he's committed to main eventing TNA.

Good, Anderson is one of the people TNA can build their future on, IMO.

Mmmmm. I wonder. I don't think WWE would have signed him back. And i don't see him heading to ROH or any other promotion because i don't think they would have suited him. So is this a smart move???
TNA IS struggling financially...and that is fact! So signing him on long term with his injury/drug history could be a risk. Ok i may be looking at the down side of this because i want TNA to really make money and compete big time (and i am 100% WWE through and through) but i feel TNA need to spend wisely, and when you have a guy who you pretty much have guarateed to be with you for as long as you'll have him then there is no need to rush into giving him a major contract. Let him work on TNA terms! (then again TNA don't have a clue about terms ...do they?)

Great news here this guy could be the future of TNA, he is possibly the best and certainly the most reliable of all the new talents they have hired this year.

Is this where something like this should go. This is first time I've been in this section, IDR you got a good 4 hour jump on me on this heh.

I think this signing is great. Anderson is now a made man in TNA.

Ken would of undoubtedly been resigned by WWE at some point. He's done well in TNA and WWE is kind of strapped for surprises (aside from Triple H and any other wrestler who is now old with nagging injuries, the likes of HBK/Taker.)

I must admit, I'm kind of disappointed I'm not going to here "KEENNNNNNNEEDDDDDDYYYYYYY" again at least for a long while. But WWE wouldn't of used him right anyway and in TNA, both him and the company will grow.

I think this is really great new for all parties involved.

It's good for TNA because he seems committed to remaining with the organization, rather than simply using TNA as a holding pattern until a WWE return was in the works. He can be a pivotal component of their organization, if he can remain healthy, and be one of the guys they can build upon in their drive to crack the 1.5 ratings barrier.

It's OK for WWE because at this stage of the game they really don't need him, at least now they know where he stands so they won't have to even contemplate any suggestion of a Mr Kennedy return.

Personally it's great news for me as I am much more of a WWE fan than I am a TNA guy. I had no interest in seeing him return to the WWE, having a lot of hype and hooplah about it, have him receive a big push, only to injure himself again or end up in the doghouse with the WWE brass for whatever reason. I will enjoy watching him on occasion on iMPACT, but I won't miss him appearing on either brand of WWE television.

Win, win, win, as far as I'm concerned.

I think this is really great new for all parties involved.

It's good for TNA because he seems committed to remaining with the organization, rather than simply using TNA as a holding pattern until a WWE return was in the works. He can be a pivotal component of their organization, if he can remain healthy, and be one of the guys they can build upon in their drive to crack the 1.5 ratings barrier.

It's OK for WWE because at this stage of the game they really don't need him, at least now they know where he stands so they won't have to even contemplate any suggestion of a Mr Kennedy return.

Personally it's great news for me as I am much more of a WWE fan than I am a TNA guy. I had no interest in seeing him return to the WWE, having a lot of hype and hooplah about it, have him receive a big push, only to injure himself again or end up in the doghouse with the WWE brass for whatever reason. I will enjoy watching him on occasion on iMPACT, but I won't miss him appearing on either brand of WWE television.

Win, win, win, as far as I'm concerned.

Why is it that 2/3's of your posts are always brilliant and the last 1/3 is utter stupidity? In this case it might not be stupidity, but more obnoxious pessimism.

You always seem to hit the nail right on the head, and then veer off in one way or another.

It would sound something like "Yes, TNA is doing well and AJ Styles and all the TNA talent have so much potential and you know Bischoff will really help them succeed, but w/o The Miz, and The Miz with their competitor WWE ...Tna will likely be bought out by McMahon."

This really isn't a bash, since I said your brilliant all until the very end of each of your posts.

Why is it that 2/3's of your posts are always brilliant and the last 1/3 is utter stupidity? In this case it might not be stupidity, but more obnoxious pessimism.

You always seem to hit the nail right on the head, and then veer off in one way or another.

It would sound something like "Yes, TNA is doing well and AJ Styles and all the TNA talent have so much potential and you know Bischoff will really help them succeed, but w/o The Miz, and The Miz with their competitor WWE ...Tna will likely be bought out by McMahon."

This really isn't a bash, since I said your brilliant all until the very end of each of your posts.

Thanks, I guess, for the backhanded compliment. It's nice to know that you do consider 2/3 of my posts to be "brilliant." I fail to see, however, why you consider the other 1/3 to be either "utter stupidity" or "obnoxious pessimism."

Where's the stupidity? I'm suggesting that TNA re-signing Anderson is a great move for their organization. Nothing stupid about this, unless they are building around him too much because he does tend to be a little bit injury prone and has had a habit of alienating those around him in the past. I'm suggesting that WWE doesn't need him as they are blocked with talent at the moment. There's no denying this, and now people won't have to wonder if there's a Kennedy return in the works or not.

And because it was in the spam section, I gave my personal opinion of Kennedy/Anderson. I'm personally not a fan and never really have been, but that's just me. I'm glad to know he's not coming back to WWE anytime soon as there's lots of guys either already established there, or on their way to becoming so, that I much prefer.

Kind of funny, mind you, having you of all people call me obnoxious :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back