TNA Sign Masked Wrestler, "Sangriento"

Johnny Scumm

InZayn In The Membrane
Billed as a "Masked Wrestler from Tijuana", Sangriento is the latest signing of TNA's. He fought an Xplosion Match not so long ago, where he faced off against Chris Sabin and Jay Lethal, winning the match. He has a very strange finisher, where he kicks himself off the Ropes, shooting backwards, following up with hitting some RKO-looking move. If you want to watch his match, you can below.

[YOUTUBE]6UORTg4oU[/YOUTUBE]

Now, it's time for the part that really annoyed me. This man, "Sangriento", isn't a real Masked Wrestler. It was pretty obvious as soon as he made his Entrance, with the silly costume, it didn't look good enough. He may have looked good In-Ring, but it was very similar to a certain TNA Wrestler. Guess what? It is! This so called Tijuana-born Wrestler is actually just Amazing Red in a mask. Now, it's getting Red more air time, that's a bonus, but WHY are TNA doing it? There's gotta be one answer to this;

Sin Cara

Recently, WWE signed a new Masked Wrestler, called Sin Cara. Now, here's a true new Wrestler, which isn't someone like Evan Bourne in a Mask. That's followed up TNA, signing a Masked Wrestler, then attempting to pass him off as a new Wrestler, but he's actually one of their current Wrestler's and TNA think they're smart for passing it off.

Overall, once I found out it was Red, I just thought that it was stupid more than anything and yet again, an obvious shot at the WWE. This was also Jay Lethal's last match in TNA, sullied by this little "Thing."
But tell me, what are your views?

I like the idea. When guys don't have mic skills or a unique look, I think they should use mask/face paint or something to make them more unqiue.

I think WWE should put a mask on Evan Bourne. If they're suppose to be going full pg format, they need to bring back the vivid colors and characters they had in the early 90s.

Also as a TNA loyalist, I'm fine with seeing Jay Lethal gone. The guy just couldn't break out. At least he's young, but I would not expect to see WWE signing him. He'll probably be back in TNA somewhere along the line.

By the way, that is Amazing Red.

Sangriento (2011)
On the April 19 edition of Xplosion, Figueroa debuted as Sangriento, a masked luchador, in a three–way match, where he defeated Jay Lethal and Chris Sabin.[4]

That's from Amazing Red's Wiki page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back