TNA Sacrifice- TNA Tag Team Title: Ink Inc. v. Scott Hall & Kevin Nash(c)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiger Chaos Theory

You ain't drawin' shit!
sacrifice5.jpg

So we Nash finally remembered he had a case that let him challenge for the tag titles whenever he chose to and used it on a vulnerable Matt Morgan to finally get the titles off of one person. The Outsiders are finally TNA champs.

Ink Inc. is 3-0 so far in TNA (Including web matches) and is being billed as legitimate contenders for the tag team titles. They seemed to get the title shot just for teaming up, but I digress, with no one to carry the match for the Hall and Nash, this will probably be a pretty bad match. Let's hope for a mediocre one.

Fuck, just realized I forgot the word Match in the title, plz fix fer meh Mighty Lariat.

I can't really take Ink Inc. seriously yet, i'll have to wait and see this match, I hope it lasts more than 10 minutes, as for the winners, i believe we could be seeing a lengthly title run...You've seen these 2 outsyders take control of the tag division before in wcw, yes i know its 10 years on, but they don't look any different.

Let me just add, Im looking forward to the future of the tag team champs, The Band..

Nash and Hall should keep em, which is fine, ink inc is a joke, a thrown together pile of shit, they beat the gun, 3d and beer money in that 4 way tag match, yea right, who the fuck is doin this booking? they are horrible jobbers, and should not be winning anything, Jesse Neal come on, he terrible and Moore is not any better, who ever is loving these guys has something seriously wrong with them.

I love the fact that Hall and Nash are the TNA tag team champs. I don't like the idea of Ink Inc. getting the title shot at the Sacrifice ppv. Hopefully Hall and Nash retain and carry the straps for awhile. Hall has been a very pleasant surprise since his return and I have always been a big fan of Nash's. Let's hope they don't job out to Ink Inc. I think that it would be a big mistake on TNA's part to let Shannon Moore and Jesse Neal win the titles. They aren't that bad of a team, but they also are not in the same league as any of the other tag teams in TNA. To me it would be more beneficial to have Hall and Nash do the job for either the MCMG or Beer Money. That's just one man's opinion.

The tag division is potentially pretty good, but Hall & Nash's time is past, and Ink Inc needs to be built more. This will be a terrible match...I really don't see anyone being able to carry it. Hall & Nash will probably win, because pre-existing heat could be put on them and any of the teams in the top contenders match, not really so for Ink Inc. I see Eric Young causing some interference to win it for The Band. Prove me wrong, TNA!

I wouldn't be surprised if Ink Inc. won here, and I'm picking them to pull off a shocker here. I'm not a fan of Neal or Moore, but I could see them having a feud with Team 3D. The whole apprentice VS mentors storyline involving Neal and Team 3D could be something interesting.

I have no problem with Hall and Nash winning the belts, but I just can't see them holding on to them for too long. Nash and Hall could bring back some nostalgia, and take everyone on a trip down NWO memory lane by having a lengthy reign, but I just think the Outsiders are past that point. I just don't believe too many people will care if they have a title reign.

Obviously going to be the Band here. As a stated before, Ink Inc. is just god awful in so many ways. Lucky to even be on PPV. The Band just won the titles 3 days ago. No one loses the titles that early, unless you're Lethal Consequences, that is.

Will be a really shit match, most likely, with the only highlights being Hall's general ability to entertain the crap out of everyone. Hopefully Neal and Moore both break their ankles.

I'm calling it now. Goldberg is going to run out from the crowd dressed as security and taze Scott Hall. Then he's going to cut a promo and tell him it was payback for his first ever WCW loss years ago. Then Bret Hart is going to interrupt him and say that his screwjob was worse and Goldberg needs to quit whining over one loss. Then the Shockmaster is going to burst through the wall next to the ramp and say he was the one who kidnapped Samoa Joe and that Joe is Suicide. This will the be same night umaga comes back from the dead and dances with Rikishi

GOD I LOVE BEING STONED!

Reactions: gd
I can't really take Ink Inc. seriously yet, i'll have to wait and see this match, I hope it lasts more than 10 minutes, as for the winners, i believe we could be seeing a lengthly title run...You've seen these 2 outsyders take control of the tag division before in wcw, yes i know its 10 years on, but they don't look any different.

Let me just add, Im looking forward to the future of the tag team champs, The Band..

I can't take Ink Inc. Seriously yet.I don't have much confidence in Neal and i don't know if Moore is good enough to carry a team so Neal will need to step it up.The Band could have a good run but i think Young and Nash need to defend the belts because I question Hall's ability.I think The Band will win because i can't see them losing to a team like Ink Inc.

If they didn't he wouldn't have a "whenever he wants it" title shot in a brief case.

My guess is they wanted to do it in January, but Hall was out of shape. I think I remember Nash having a real good relationship with mcmg, it would be AWESOME to see the outsiders/band put over mcmg. I don't think the dudleys need another strap until you are bribing them to "go away quietly". The teams that need to be pushed, forced to get over are beer money, mcmg, and LAx, if they are gonna put it back together.

I couldn't stand Jesse Neal before, and even when teaming with Shannon Moore I still can't. He just sucks. So there's no way I'd root for Ink Inc, which is a really bad name. You know a tag team has an absolutely horrible name when THE BAND sounds better by comparison. The Band just got the titles, so a loss immediately to Ink Inc would make little to no sense. I give my predicted victory to The Band because they should hold onto the belts a little longer before losing to the MCMG or whoever wins the #1 contenders match. My thoughts on this match itself? It will probably be awful. Another chance for me to grab snacks from the fridge.

DAGGER'S PREDICTION
The Band will retain the Tag Team Championships.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back