• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA Sacrifice Mr. Anderson v. Jeff Hardy *No more Pope for now. :(*

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &

andersonhardy.jpg

It was Anderson vs. Pope, but the Popemeister's out of commission for a while, so he gets Jeff Hardy instead. Yep. What was once a Smackdown main event is being featured as a major match on a PPV for TNA. For shame. Not really, they're actually good together. Should be quite brutal. I hope so at least. Discuss it here.

MODERATOR NOTE

Yes I did edit the thread. NO more Pope, so it's Hardy and Anderson. Just in case people were wondering.

The Lariat
TNA Section Moderator

TNA keep doing this. They keep doing little "feuds" where nobody really knows with they are fighting. Maybe they have one altercation or something and then it is annoucned that they will fight each other at a PPV. TNA need to get it together. They are ruining their chance to become BIG. Although, that doesnt really suprise me. I didnt excpect Hulk to know what he was doing. And although I thought Easy E would keep him right, he clearly is lost as much as Hulk is.

But to the match at Sacrifice, I will answer one of yoru questions. Will TNA explain why they are feuding ?? I would guess not. It is pretty silly for them to be feuding. They are both two wrestlers who are on the way up and both seem to be having a good push right now so why would they both go against each other ?? This will stop someones progress and maybe help the winners a little.

Silly feud that could have waited until they were both bigger stars.

The answer, although not very logical as to why they are feuding is that both of them needed a feud to keep them on television. All TNA would have had to do is have Pope pin Anderson or vice versa in some random tag team match and there's your feud.

Random matches can be put together on Impact as it is supposed to be a wrestling show and these matches can develop into feuds. There is no need for random interference, etc. On a WRESTLING show the WRESTLING should drive the angles.

i think that anderson is trying to get in the main event picture so that when kurt comes back then anderson is in the way to the top for angle so anderson gets to have the last win in that fued...the pope is an easy target so anderson struck...just my opinion.

Does it seem to make a whole lot of sense why Pope & Anderson are feuding? Not really, but they both need something new for Sacrifice & what better way to showcase them then putting them one-on-one after they both had, in my opinion, excellent showings at Lockdown; Anderson more so than Pope, but Anderson had Angle too.

I'm personally excited to see what these two can do together because they both had stars to make them look good at Lockdown, & this can also be a way for them to build more credibility heading into Slammiversary in June where I expect them both to be in the King of the Mountain match.

Lets also not forget that it was Pope who defeated Anderson at Against All Odds to earn that title shot at Lockdown; maybe Anderson is upset because instead of a title shot, he got the crap kicked out of him by Angle. Hopefully there's a more interesting story here, but let also not jump all over it after just one episode of iMPACT.

Anderson will probably get the win here. I think Ken will move on to bigger things after this, while Pope will be stuck in the mid card. Pope had his match with AJ at Lockdown, and it doesn't look like he will be back in the world title picture any time soon. A win in this match for Anderson will probably get him a step closer to RVD or who ever the champion might be by the time he gets his title shot.

Apparently this is Hardy/Anderson now. Pope is out for like a month after being attacked backstage even though he was able to come back hours later after a similar attack before. Makes sense to me. He's really fallen far after they decided to wait a year to give him the title shot after winning the tourney. O, well. He wasn't that good anyway.

Anderson/Hardy should be pretty good though. TNA's doing what's right with the upper midcard. Just keep mixing and matching your top guys against each other. This probably will be ok, but it has the chance to be awful as well. You just never know.

I'd think Anderson should win here as he's been one of the best parts of the company as of late, he's lost a few in a row on PPV, and Hardy has been pretty underwhelming since he came in.

Too much Hardy domination through this two week buildup, Anderson pretty much has to win here as to not look like a bitch. It would not look good for the Pope if Anderson nearly killt him while Hardy seems to be breezing by without a scratch.

This has actually been a pretty enjoyable angle so far and their segments on Impact have been some of the high points for me. Very well and interesting booking so far, hope it continues.

I'm sure it will be through some devious manner, but I pick Anderson.

I would have liked to see Anderson vs Pope, but unlucky, he's out injured! So, they just tossing Anderson around from feud to feud, i think anderson can take this one, he hasn't been at all succesful at ppv's since his first, and they really make him do soo much in pre match promo's and really attacks the minds of his opponents, but never wins at a ppv..

Oh wait, he's wrestling Jeff Hardy, i now think jeff will win this match and anderson won't get anywhere this year.

This should be good. It's a somewhat randomly thrown together feud, but I think the match will be great. I expect a lot of cool high-flying spots. I'm going with Anderson for the win because he's got a lot of momentum right now and there's no reason for TNA to not keep that going. Hardy will be over no matter what, so he doesn't need a victory in this match.

DAGGER'S PREDICTION
Anderson will defeat Hardy.

This match should be actually very good. Both are great at what they do and can have superb matches. Anderson is coming his fantastic match with Angle and Hardy gets a chance to prove he's still got it. It should be a very entertaining match with some nice spots and good story telling.

I predict Anderson to win this one as of what happened on Impact this week with Hardy performing that very nice Swanton Bomb through the table. Anderson needs to look strong and if Anderson wins dirty then the feud can carry on and I would love it to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back