TNA Releasing Full Length PPV on YouTube

scottyshowman82

Getting Noticed By Management
I don't know what's going on but I wa surfing youtube and it appears TNA's official Youtube page is releasing pay per views from year's past, I'm see No Surrender from 2009, Sacrifice from 2009, Slammiversary 2009, Destination X 2005, there's gotta be at least 20 pay per views here from the past, most likely more.

If you're a TNA fan I say check em out before they take em off. Peace.

Link: http://www.youtube.com/user/TNAwrestling?feature=g-all-u

Woah. Interesting, but true. TNA indeed has posted a variety of full archived PPV's from 2006 and 2007. All in video each. That's hell of nice if you ask me. Not everyone can pay for VideoVault and at the least with this, watching old PPV's isn't illegal. TNA really did a bold move with this. I'd say eat your heart out, KB. But I think you already reviewed those.

[EDIT] It seems there's some renting required.

Has anyone actually watched these?

Because every time I try to it's just a short little clip to advertise that PPV with a link at the bottom saying I can rent the full video.

Soooo.....unless i'm doing something wrong it looks like they didn't actually upload them to view for free.

Yeah, it would appear you have to pay a small amount of money (99 cents for AAO 2010) to watch it on TNA's website. Not a bad deal actually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back