TNA Release Doug Williams

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
http://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticl...n=Feed:+pwinsider+(PWInsider+Latest+Articles)

Douglas Williams, who of late had been training in OVW as opposed to having a role on company storylines, has been released by TNA.

Williams follows Todd Kenely in being dropped by the promotion. The talk over the last few days was that some names may be dropped in a cost-cutting measure, so there may be additional releasing forthcoming.

Looks like they read your note about them never releasing anyone, KB.

I'm surprised they released someone that could be used as a trainer as opposed to some of the other dead weight they might have lying around.

The Chaos Theory was a pretty sick move to watch. Right up there with the Canadian Destroyer.

Said it in spam, dude is extremely respected, has been successful and produced top quality matches anywhere he went, he'll get something in Japan or in an top indy or go back to ROH without much issue, especially considering not only is he a great wrestler but a good worker with a personality too. His X-Division title run was really cool and unique.

Should be a featured guy. Talented in a number of ways, much better than some of the guys they use.

I'd say WWE should pick him up, but I'm sure they won't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back