TNA PPV of the year

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mattitude_03

What PPV from TNA do you think is the best of the year so far as we still have 2 more to go!

Its been a wild year for TNA and thier PPVS having 3 outsdie the Impact Zone and for me those 3 are the ones that are the real candidates for me.
Lockdown, Slammiversary and Bound For Glory.

Lockdown was a very good PPV but with the cage not looking that good this year and the card with some bad matches like the eletric cage match and the blindfold match this one is definatly not the PPV of the year.

So that leaves Slammiversary and Bound For Glory tough deciosn in which i cant decide!

Whats your opinion?

well for the record i enjoyed the eletric cage match, i mean the gimmick was stupid but the match itself was pretty good, i enjoyed it at least, had it been a normal cage match it would've been much better though

anyway, best PPV is NO DOUBT BFG, it was just amazing, pretty much all the matches were 4-5 stars, it was just incredible, best PPV of the year not just for TNA but for all of wrestling!, it kicked WMs ass, and if u take out WM 22 out it was the best PPV these last 2 years IMO... i just enjoyed the hell out of it, i remember that when i was watching it i was just thinkin ''man its been a long time since ive seen so many exellent matches''.. the problem is its gonna be almost impossible to top this years BFG lol

I was going to say the same thing about BFG being the best ppv of not only tna but of all wrestling this year. This ppv showcased great matches and especially the title matches. The one title match I was worried about was the tag team one because of pacman but they used consequences creed. I had no idea who he was and was impressed with his in ring work.
BFG ppv of the year!

Well i think its down to 4 final resolution was really good destnation x also good slamaversary and bound for glory all good but ppv of the year so far by far BOUND FOR GLORY

In all honesty, T.N.A. hasn't had a solid (top to bottom) p.p.v. there hasn't been one p.p.v. (yet, this year) that they've had a solid show. But out of the ones that've happened thus far, this is my favorite.. & why.

Victory Road: The line-up was as close to perfect as they've come. While the Main Event wrapped up all 3 Major titles, it was a good match. The undercard is what I look for, more than the Main Event. And with the undercard, you had.. an Ultimate X Gauntlet Match - in which Triple X reformed.. James Storm v. Rhino, Chistian Cage v. Chris Harris, & Sting & Abyss v. Styles & Tomko.. there was a few other matches (not worth mentioning) But overall, I'd say this p.p.v. was nicely, evenly, stacked.

Note worthy mentions could go out to Lockdown, just because everything was inside the 6 Sides of Steel, & I love those types of p.p.v.'s. Also, Slammiversary, just because of the King of the Mountain match..

But overall, T.N.A. has dropped in quality, & a large part of that is because they want to try & match "style" with W.W.E.. but the thing they don't get is, W.W.E.'s current "style" sucks. Its almost like W.W.E. KNOWS T.N.A. would attempt copying them, so they've posioned themselves, in an attempt to kill T.N.A. -- I think its beginning to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back