• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA on Family Feud

Unsold Bacon

Shucky Ducky Quack Quack
As noted earlier, TNA Wrestling taped a special episode of Family Feud today. Our own Tim Capture was at the taping and sent along the following notes:

* Host Steve Harvey knew wrestling and mentioned stars of the past like Ernie Ladd.

* The male stars made it to the fast money round but didn't win. The Knockouts made it to the fast money round in the second show but lost as well.

* Lacey Von Erich used "filthy" comments that will have to be edited.

* The guys worse their ring gear.

* There were a lot of sexual overtones with the Knockouts.

* The teams were playing for $20,000.

* A lot of TNA management and personnel were around getting photos and video.

* There were some of the regular Impact taping goers but not a lot of wrestling fans.

* Mick Foley said he'd known Lacey since she was three and Lacey joked he was a pedophile. Steve Harvey immediately said it would be edited from the show.

* When asked to name somewhere you wouldn't want a wart, Lacey said genitals.
What the fuck is wrong with Lacey?(sorrry Doc)

I might want to watch this when it comes out.

I'll watch it. I love seeing wrestlers on other shows. (The Weakest Link was a difficult one to watch tho) I'm still waiting for wrestlers to do a show like Wipeout. :p

Who else was on the show?

* Mick Foley said he'd known Lacey since she was three and Lacey joked he was a pedophile. Steve Harvey immediately said it would be edited from the show.

* When asked to name somewhere you wouldn't want a wart, Lacey said genitals.

:lmao::lol: I'M NOW A FAN

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back