TNA Maximum Impact IV UK tour- Manchester

Hollywood Naitch

The current reigning and defending
I am going to see TNA at the Manchester Evening News arena on Fri 27th Jan.

For any other people who are going that evening, on the TNA Wrestling UK facebook page, they have posted the list of talent currently confirmed to appear.

Friday, January 27, 2012.Time6:30pm until 10:30pm..Description TNA IMPACT WRESTLING superstars competing at this event include:

Sting
Kurt Angle
Bobby Roode
AJ Styles
James Storm
Bully Ray
Crimson
Samoa Joe
Gunner
Gail Kim
Madison Rayne
Mickie James
Tara
Austin Aries
Alex Shelley
More to be announced....

I really hope Sting wrestles a match, I believe he will be facing Roode from what I have read so far. Also, I am really looking forward to seeing AJ and Kurt Angle again.

Plus, Tara is there!!!! Wooooo

Don't get your hopes up about Sting. At best, he'll be there to give the fans a verbal blowjob.

I've entered a competition on the Challenge website to win tickets to a show, otherwise all the good seats were taken long ago and I'd rather not go.

I take it your seats suck, what with the restraining order and all :p

In all seriousness, enjoy the show, compadre and, if it's no problem for you, give us (or PM me) a review of the show as I can't make any of this year's shows but I'm really considering attending on their next swing round.

The official press release says that Sting will be wrestling his last match in the UK

I have seen that, but if he is to wrestle again I am expecting it to be at the TV tapings in London.

However, I am hoping that he gets in the ring in all the shows. Maybe just a tag-team match, where he comes in, hits his spots and tags out. I dont really wanna see him suited up with no face paint on, I want to see the crow Sting!

Don't get your hopes up about Sting. At best, he'll be there to give the fans a verbal blowjob.

I've entered a competition on the Challenge website to win tickets to a show, otherwise all the good seats were taken long ago and I'd rather not go.

Was that the one the Jarret's were advertising?

Naitch, you ever met Tara before?

I wanted tickets for this shit and caught on way too late. I tried to PM you Naitch a while back about it wanting to know if you were going but it must not have gone through. I'm putting dibs on next year's Manchester show now. I'm not missing it three straight years.

Update. 'parently there's still some tickets. Maybe...

I wanted tickets for this shit and caught on way too late. I tried to PM you Naitch a while back about it wanting to know if you were going but it must not have gone through. I'm putting dibs on next year's Manchester show now. I'm not missing it three straight years.

Update. 'parently there's still some tickets. Maybe...

I never got anything through bro :(, I only bought my tickets a week or so before xmas. I've found out that I am in a meeting til late that friday too and then have to drive to Warrington, pick up a mate and then drive to Manchester for the show.

I am fucking fuming, I really hope I don't miss the start!

Naitch, you ever met Tara before?

Nope never. I have never been to a show that she has been on, and never gone to one of those fan interaction things for a TNA show.

Why oh why did I not get a ticket for the fan meet and greet thing this year?!?! If only they had revealed the roster earlier!

Fuckers

I never got anything through bro :(, I only bought my tickets a week or so before xmas. I've found out that I am in a meeting til late that friday too and then have to drive to Warrington, pick up a mate and then drive to Manchester for the show.

I am fucking fuming, I really hope I don't miss the start!

Heavy. I've got an exam earlier that day in Manchester. If I go then I'm waiting around for hours until it starts. The shittest thing is that I haven't got anyone to go with though. As to whether I sacrifice the 50 quid and try to find someone is really on a knife edge. Enjoy it though holmes.

I'd just buy yourself a ticket and go the show. Do some shopping in the Arndale before hand, its right next to the MEN Arena pretty much :)

Everyone will be into it when you are there so you'll just get chatting to whoever you are sat next to.

I'd have met up with you before hand for a beer but there is no chance I will be there early enough for that now :(, damm meeting/training course!!!

Heavy. I've got an exam earlier that day in Manchester. If I go then I'm waiting around for hours until it starts. The shittest thing is that I haven't got anyone to go with though. As to whether I sacrifice the 50 quid and try to find someone is really on a knife edge. Enjoy it though holmes.

Why are you having to go through to Manchester for an exam? Is it for work purposes or something?

Nope never. I have never been to a show that she has been on, and never gone to one of those fan interaction things for a TNA show.

Why oh why did I not get a ticket for the fan meet and greet thing this year?!?! If only they had revealed the roster earlier!

Fuckers

You gonna chance trying to catch her after the show? Aye, 'catch' as in talk to, not to capture or any such thing ;)

You gonna chance trying to catch her after the show? Aye, 'catch' as in talk to, not to capture or any such thing ;)

Hahaha!

Dunno mate, I have never bothered waiting round after any concert or wrestling show before, but as Tara is there I am tempted!

Now its been announce HULK HOGAN is coming to the UK for the Impact tapings in London!

I hope he appears at the Manchester show the day before, it would be awesome to see that moustache in real life brother!

I think for TNA's UK tour next year, we might want to try and figure out ahead of time who's available and who's in the country and do a meet-up. :shrug:

I'd just buy yourself a ticket and go the show. Do some shopping in the Arndale before hand, its right next to the MEN Arena pretty much :)

Everyone will be into it when you are there so you'll just get chatting to whoever you are sat next to.

I'd have met up with you before hand for a beer but there is no chance I will be there early enough for that now :(, damm meeting/training course!!!

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

Why are you having to go through to Manchester for an exam? Is it for work purposes or something?

No I'm just in the uni there, I commute from Liverpool. And oddly, even with paying rent, it's less spencive than simply living in Manchester.

I'm not... je a l oUS!!!
incredible-hulk-8.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back