TNA Match 2: Beer Money vs. the Koloffs

Beer Money vs. Koloffs

• Beer Money

• The Koloffs

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
All matches take place inside of the six sided ring.

Beer Money are James Storm and Robert Roode in their current run.

The Koloffs are Ivan and Nikita from the Mid 1980s.

I'm going to be in the likely minority and say the Russians. A lot of people don't remember then, but they were freaks. These guys stood toe to toe with the LOD on a regular basis and held their own. Ivan is a former WWF champion and Nikita was always the guy on the doorstep of it but never quite getting there, much like Hardy is now. Beer Money is ok, but they're not as great as they're made out to be. Koloffs wins this for me in a runaway.

Even though this is TNA, Beer Money going over the Koloff's would be a slap in the face of Tag Team wrestling. Yes, Beer Money is great, but they are way too green of a tag team to match up to the likes of the Koloff's. The Koloff's get my vote.

Nikita Koloff is the true definition of underrated. In an ideal world Beer Money wouldn't stand a chance. They'll win, but they shouldn't.

With a final tally of 11-3, the Koloff's take down Beer Money to move to round two.

My Thoughts:

The right choice. The benefits of TNA and it's ring are minimal for a wrestling team of Roode and Storm. Those two are far from high flyers, and to utilized the ring for any advantage I simply don't see that happening. The Russians were a very damn good team, with the typical veteran and the strong as an ox young star.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back