tna is the new stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dante567

hey when i first heard they were bringing back ecw i was happy but when i first saw the first program i thought this isnt ecw is something else

in tna u have all those wwe rejects but if i were them i will stay in tna
hey tna should do the monday night wars again and spike should give tna a two hour time slot to compete in the same night has raw because raw r the most two boring hours on tv so is ecw.
dante567

STFU about the WWE.The WWE is way better than that one hour full of crap tna.ECW is really cool. Did you see the main event? With the greatest wrestler The Undertaker.I woulnt be surprised if Spike TV dropped tna and put something more interesting.

ECW WAS really cool until Vince decided to piss all over it and turn it into something its not. TNA has the best, most innovative wrestlers in the business and once they get a 2 hour show, they're going to shake things up a whole lot more.

ya honestly i think we're expecting too much from ecw, if on 1 tna show they went through 1 or 2 tables and used tacks, people would say it was the greatest impact ever and say how amazing it is, even though ecw does that every night and as far as a monday night war i think tna is far from going frum thursdays at 11 to mondays at sometime around raw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back