TNA in UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
well here is one they can kill TNA in ratings and there wrestlers can beat every single person in TNA because pretty much every TNA wrestler is a copy of a even better WWE wrestler for example I read in many places that abyss is TNA's copy of Kane

Abyss is nothing like Kane. Mark.

WWE has talented wrestlers. But they are all jobbers funnily enough.

WWE wouldn't know true talent if it bit them in the arse.

WWE took a talented worker called John Cena and turned him into a pile of shit.

WWE gives the title to a spot monkey called Rey Mysterio.

WWE can't think of anything new to do, so repeat old storylines.

WWE overall sucks.

TNA focus more on actually wrestling over storylines. Providing the better overall product. Pushing deserving talent. And all the trimmings.

Moral of the story: You are a ******.

John Cena and Rey Mysterio can beat every single person on the TNA roster and another thing to show how desperate TNA is that they Gave Christian the title if he joined

You know how desperate WWE is? They made the Umaga character to take a shot at Joe for not taking the contract they offered him.

You do realise wrestling is scripted don't you ******?

and another thing WWE has the Biggest name in proffesional wrestling

HULK HOGAN.

It's jsut that you seem to think just because they are at the top they are tough. Ah well, the effects of markism i guess.

seriously *** this will all be settled after a war between WWE and TNA what we say doesn't mean anything its what they do to settle which company is better and WWE will win

Sure. And Hogan is the BEST. WRESTLER. EVERRRRRRRRRRRRR isn't he mark?

It doesn't mean he is talented. Just because WWE can afford him, doesn't mean they are the best. Fact is, WWE died after they bought out WCW. Why? No competition. So therefore they didn't have to try as hard. And thus we have now. WWE can't seem to come up with anything good. Compare WWE today with WWF Attitude Era, see the difference?

Yes well I see your point I do see WWE trying a little harder since Tna Debuted

It is all a matter of opinion. You like WWE because they are the bigger company, with the bigger names. We like TNA because it is fresh, it is not storyline orientated, and most workers are extremely talented. Just don't be an ******** because our opininos differ from yours.

desimandem said:
tna sucksssss

nWo vs dx aint happenin

God willing. They've already raped the legacy of DX don't try to discredit the nWo more than they already did last time.

Anyone know how to get Bound For Glory in the UK? Was it even on? I looked at the wrestling channel (Sky 427) and it wasn't on there... I really wanna see it cos I hear it was a good show... anyone have any ideas?

wert said:
From where?

Mega Upload.

Kionda said:
Anyone know how to get Bound For Glory in the UK? Was it even on? I looked at the wrestling channel (Sky 427) and it wasn't on there... I really wanna see it cos I hear it was a good show... anyone have any ideas

rick316 said:
Does anyone know when The James Gang contracts are up?

Ask a Question thread..

desmedem said:
tna sucksssss

nWo vs dx aint happenin

Warning for spamming.

WWEKing said:
Okay I understand were your coming from

Warning for spamming..

If this thread continues to be spam city, I will close it.. Add more to your posts.

WWE King, you're an absolute waste of space. I'm a life-long WWE fan but the fact is that TNA currently has a much better product. If you want to argue with that then fine, just don't give me a two word reply like "fuck you" or "TNA sucks". At least learn some respect for fellow human beings. I don't even know why I'm typing this, you're probably just some sad troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back