TNA in talks with another Jersey Shore star?

We shy worth hair
http://www.tmz.com/2011/01/09/jersey-shore-angelina-wrestling-tna-ppv-mtv-cookie-robbie/

Now that Angelina Pivarnick's days of fighting on "Jersey Shore" are over -- TMZ has learned she's already found another place to let out her aggression ... the wrestling ring.

Sources close to Angelina tell us she's been locked in discussions with TNA Wrestling officials for the past week -- trying to hammer out a deal to get her in the squared circle ASAP.

But unlike Jwoww's "don't-blink-or-you'll-miss-it" style fight back in October -- Angelina wants to brawl in a legitimate, regulation match.

We're told the two sides have yet to make it official -- but TNA honchos are already into the idea of pitting Angelina against the resident Snooki-wannabe -- "Cookie" -- in a TNA Pay-Per-View match.

Another Jersey Shore appearance?

tumblr_l9zm9gFyKW1qdr4rp.gif

This is why I watch wrestling!

But in all seriousness: Really, Dixie? Really? You're doing this again because it worked sooooo well, popped ratings, and contributed much to the angle the FIRST DAMN TIME! You're hemorraging Talent in your KO's division to begin with, have a belt that the former champions were simply "let go" and numerous complaints about the low pay. The division used to be a high point.....a "Mainstream" promotion that had actual women wrestlers that scoffed at the "Diva" moniker, had entertaining and atheletic matches and STILL brought in ratings without resorting to stunt casting and cheesecake.

Now......

Now we have TBP and thier castoffs as the bulk of the division. People you brought in to "re-vitalize" the division in a B-plot that doesn't involve the title (And with as small a division as the KOs are now.....there's no place for Upper/Mid/Lower Card), and throwing good money after bad in attempting to sign Untrained, Untested, UNWANTED Reality stars time and again for the quick "Trainwreck" Ratings bump and people wonder why nobody takes TNA seriously as the "Alternative" to WWE.

I can't stand that fucking Angelina. First she leaves the Shore,then she comes back,leaves again,comes back for a third time, leaves,and now she's trying to ****e herself to TNA! What a fucking cunt!

Sidenote: I'd smash Ronnie...jus sayin.

what the fuck. really??? jersey shore is so fucking retarted. i was at a freinds house the other day and she was watching it and i was watching it too and just couldnt understand a fucking thing snooki was saying. and i was just happy when they cut jersey shore from tna the last few weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back