• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA iMPACT.wz

Hyorinmaru

Sit Upon The Frozen Heavens
Seeing how I now have permanent access to a computer whenever i want it I figured I'd try my hand at another Book This only instead of ECW I'd give TNA a shot and see if I can book a better product than what I watch every week. Pretty much I will be redoing the storylines I can remember from the recent past & the ones that unfold every week.

[youtube]wpXtr65BouA[/youtube]
This is the theme i will be using​

Roster

faces
Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin (MCMG)
AJ Styles, Kaz, Robert Roode & James Storm W/ Ric Flair (Fourtune)
Crimson & Amazing Red W/Don West
Brian Kendrick
Brother Ray & Brother D-Von (team 3D)
Douglas Williams
Eric Young & Orlando Jordan
Jay Lethal
Jesse Neal & Shannon Moore (Ink Inc)
Kurt Angle
Matt Morgan
Mr. Anderson
RVD
Samoa Joe
Sting
Scott Steiner
Shark Boy​

Heels
Abyss, Jeff Jarrett, Rob Terry, Gunner & Murphy, Hernandez Matt & Jeff Hardy W Eric Bischoff & Hulk Hogan (immortal)
The Pope D'Angelo Dinero
Desmond Wolfe & Magnus W/ Chelsea (London Brawling)
Max & Jeremy Buck (Generation Me)​

Knockouts
Agelina Love & Velvet Sky (The Beautiful People) [face]
Christy Hemme [face]
Cookie [heel]
Daffney [heel]
Madison Rayne [heel]
Mickie James [face]
Rosita [Heel]
Sarita [Heel]
Tara [Heel]
Winter [face]​

Authority Figure
Dixie Carter​

Announcers
Mike Teney (PBP)
Taz (Color Commentator)​

Backstage interviewer/Ring Announcer
Jeremy Borash​

PPVs

Jan: Genesis
Feb: Against All Odds
Mar: Victory Road
Apr: Lockdown
May: Sacrifice
Jun: Slammiversary
Jul: Destination X
Aug: Hard Justice
Sep: No Surrender
Oct: Bound For Glory
Nov: Turning Point
Dec: Final Resolution​

Championships

TNA_World_Heavyweight_Championship.JPG

TBD

TNA_tag_team_championships.jpg

TBD

TNA_X_Divison_Championship.JPG

TBD

TNA_Women%27s_title.jpg

TBD

I will post a card in this thread in the next few days and 2 weeks after that ther show will be up and every 2 weeks after that a new show will be put up. I'm doing it this way because I work... A lot. I know the PPV schedule won't be the same as the one on TV and I'm fine with that. I will do a PPV after 4 shows and because it's bi-weekly which ever PPV is up for the month i get the first 4 shows done will be the one I start with and tehen we'll just go straight down the line.​

Doc moved it so feel free to post how much you love me and my roster/theme song & whatever.

Big announcement from Dixie Carter to open the show regarding the recent vacating of all TNA titles and other things.

Madison Rayne W/ Tara VS Christy Hemme

Gen Me Vs Beer Money

Kaz Vs D'Angelo Dinero

AJ Styles Vs Hernandez

Well there's the first card minus all the interviews that are forming in my head. The show will be up 2 weeks from tonight

Looking good, Milenko. TNA good easily became a top notch wrestling company and a Book This! is a great way to do that. Good luck, with the roster you have I hope you can build up the X-Division and Tag Division.

This is just a starting roster. If they add more I may do the same. Or I may just take people that are in the WWE that I think would do better in TNA

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back