• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA Impact Player of The Week

JenksIX

Pre-Show Stalwart
I know Milenko has a thread called Raw MVP of the Week so I'd like to mention my TNA Impact Player of the week, which is kind of similiar, but this is the MVP of TNA Impact for last nights show.

There was a lot of different good stuff about last nights show. A 5 star 6 man tag match with Fourtune vs Immortal. Mr. Anderson showin up in Hum V, beatin' down everyone's ass like the "Head Asshole In Charge" is known for. An explicit back and forth between Hogan, Flair and Sting. And a lot of good knock outs action, but there can be only one TNA Impact Player for the week and this week the prize goes to (*drum roll please*)

Miss Traci Brooks!!!

First of all, how bout thems tits! I mean, dear lord. It's freaking embarassing sitting around watching wrestling with your family and getting a freaking massive hard on because you got these delicious lookin' double D's poppin' outta my HD tv 60'' flat screen tv. Have mercy!

Anyway, Traci Brooks is really got me siked for this Knockouts Law stuff and if it means more cleavage, ass and meat balloons - I'm completely down for that. Traci is a gold on the mic and she's got this animal magnetism that draws you in. I can see Traci bringing "big things" (no pun intended, I'm not just talkin' about them melons) to Impact Wrestling and I look forward to seeing more of her.

Congrats Miss Traci Brooks for being my first ever Impact Player of the Week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back