TNA Gets A New Logo

See this guy gets it.

The company name is still TNA Wrestling and says as much at the end of every episode of Impact.

So I say again they need make up their mind what they want to be called going forward and none of this duel branding stuff.
You seem to be expecting them to solve every problem overnight. They have a lot more pressing matters to deal with than a logo at the end of the show that most people don't care about in the first place.

You seem to be expecting them to solve every problem overnight. They have a lot more pressing matters to deal with than a logo at the end of the show that most people don't care about in the first place.

But that is something they could fix with a few hours of work. I'm surprised it wasn't arranged between the October and January tapings.

But that is something they could fix with a few hours of work. I'm surprised it wasn't arranged between the October and January tapings.
That's probably true but on the long ass list of problems TNA has ammassed over the years this is on the bottom of that list.

It'll be dealt with eventually I'm sure but right now they have a lot more important things to deal with such as getting a stable base and wrestlers you can build a company around.

I'm failing to understand how some people don't see how not a big deal this actually is.

Finishing the name change isn't a big deal. But it's also really easy.

A lot easier than finding/developing talent that makes Impact a show with a unique niche in pro wrestling, where they can plant their flag and say "THIS IS WHO WE ARE."

A lot easier than figuring out how to make money.

I think in the future they are probably going to transform the company into Anthem Impact Wrestling or something like that. I don't have a problem with Anthem putting their stamp on the company. Also rebranding is a must.

However I wish Anthem had another animal than a Owl for logo. I mean what is that supposed to mean? lol

Anthem is sort of a patriotic connetation. But the Owl is not disctinct of Canada, right? And now that they've bought an American company maybe Anthem could change their logo a bit with a wink to the US with an eagle instead.

I ain't shocked to see that TNA's logo isn't liked.

We all know that it isn't the best they could do. But how come do you expect best from a company which was recently purchased? Anthem has just bought TNA and TNA ain't gonna get the best in just one night. Gradually it might.

And the logo isn't the worst either. It has nothing rubbish in it. It's an okay and par effort and I don't think that it deserves the hate it's getting. But because it's TNA, hate will be exaggerated for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back