TNA finishers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course the canadian destroyer. Then, the muscle buster, the gore, the pounce, the unprettier, and the cradle shock. Oh, and who can forget the warrior's way.

styles clash is pretty weak in my opinion....but the ki krusher is dam sickening....especially off the top rope...seen in the roh 1st anniversary show

Myko said:
I like the Angel's Wings -> It's sick to watch.

Man, I've only ever seen the angel's wings ONCE in my whole time of watching TNA (I've been watching for about 8 months). Can somebody tell me why he hardly ever does it?

Fav finisher: Canadian Destroyer/Styles clash (tie between them)

I don't see why people call it the vertebreaker, its given name has always been the Kudo Driver, named after joshi wrestler Megami Kudo.

But regardless of the name, The Cop/Gringo Killer from Homicide is one of the best finishers in pro wrestling today.

cosmonaut said:
I don't see why people call it the vertebreaker, its given name has always been the Kudo Driver, named after joshi wrestler Megami Kudo.

But regardless of the name, The Cop/Gringo Killer from Homicide is one of the best finishers in pro wrestling today.

It was called the Vertabreaker because its introduction in the U.S. on a major scale was through Gregory (then Shane) Helms when he was in WCW. The move was such a point of attraction that they even gave him a corny theme song called "Vertabreaker" to come out to.

Whatever the name for it is, it's a killer finisher - one we'll never see in WWE, that's for certain.

Wow They All Blow Thr Only Good 1 Is The Swanton By The Greatest Of Alll Time Jeff Hardy He Will Go To The Only Goood Wrestling Businnes And Win The Whc It Will Be Sweet He Will Win The Ecw Title At The Same Time 2

THE SWANTON??? In your opinion the swanton is more devastating and dynamic than the canadian destroyer, muscle buster, cradle shock, warrior way, angels wings, da gringo killa, etc. Hey, I like Jeff Hardy too....BUT THE SWANTON??? All other moves blow except that one, are you kiding me? The swanton doesn't even compare.

Da Gringo Killa is gonna dominate todos ustedes Gringos de TNA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back