TNA finishers

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xTripleHHHx

what are the best and most unique finishers in TNA?

BEST-Canadian destroyer-its just awesome

most unique-Black hole slam-just because those type of characters usually have chokeslam or piledriver of some sort as their finisher

The best is probaly between Styles Clash, and Candian Destroyer but think Candian Destroyer is better

The most unique is Styles Clash. I have never seen anything like it

The black hole slam is kinda like Big Bossman's Bossman Slam and i dont get why so many people mistake it for a chokeslam but anyway besides that the CD amazing simply put even though it's obviously fake (like every crazy,unbeliveable move in wrestling and sports entertainment right?)

CANADIAN DESTROYER IS THE FREAKIN BEST!
i also have to go with the muscle buster

I like the Angel's Wings -> It's sick to watch.

Unique -> Candian Destroyer is pretty unique, the blackhole slam is just a 180 falling slam.

Im not a tna fan, who doesthe canadian destroyer, and what is it

^Petey Williams does it, and it's a flip piledriver

Best-Angel's Wings, Canadian Destroyer,

The canadian destroyer is probably the greatest finisher I've ever seen but I would also give a nod to "the warrior way", the top rope stomp that Senshi does. That looks brutal!, like he could cave someones chest in. I just hope he doesn't injure himself by rolling his ankle or something.

True, but Spike's never looked as harsh as Senshi's. The one he did on Sonjay when Sonjay was hanging upside-down in the tree of woe was awesome.

Kazarians Flux capasitor is quite kool but i dont think anythin can beat the canadian destroyer

The Black Hole Slam is not an falling powerslam. It's an 180% or 360% Spinning Sideslam and no one makes it better than him.

The Canadian Destroyer is boring to look at after a while. The move sucks also because it's not Williams who does the move. It's the victim who does the whole work. The only thing he has to think about is to look great.

Anyway:

The Best: Black Hole Slam: So powerful and devastating!

The Unique: Da Cop Killa... it's the most dangerous move... i like it...

But tho we have to think about "The Warriors Way" and the "Ki Krusher" by Senshi. 2 Great moves...

sonjays hindu press, is another one to consider, probably one of the most fluent arial moves i've seen. But the most unique finisher has to go to Johnny Devine's moonsault. LOL

Have you ever seen Paul London's 450 Splash? The same move, but cooler...

I would have to say that the most unique finnisher is the canadian destroyer. But I would have to say that the best is the Angels Wings. I am just a huge han of Christopher Daniels. However I am a fan of Styles, but the stylesclash is just weak in my opinion.

J-Slim said:
The GRINGO SMASHER!
Actually it is called Da Gringo Killah and it looks pretty sick. But my favorite moves are the Angel's Wings and the Warrior's Way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back