• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA Dream Match

scottyshowman82

Getting Noticed By Management
I did one of these for WWE a while back and my WWE Dream Match was Cena vs Ryback which is happening, but wow, how things have changed and fan perception has changed on that in the last few months. Cena and Ryback was a hot dream match even 3 months ago but for me there was a TNA dreamatch that I still would mark out to see to my knowledge that has yet to happen. And that would be:

Austin Aries vs Kurt Angle- Do I really have to explain why? Austin Aries is gold between the ropes. Kurt Angle though he has aged, is still gold between the ropes. To my knowledge they have yet to meet in any fashion in TNA. The funny thing about Angle is, he's like Michael Jordan he's crazy competitive and when he sees Aries hitting those moves and making the crowd go nuts, Angle will not want to be outdone. I am pretty sure this match will happen later this year in the Bound for Glory tournament which is still a great format and idea. And I'm gonna be one of many who is gonna really enjoy it.

TNA has a lot of great talent. What TNA Dream match, or match within their roster would you like to put together and see?

Aj Styles vs Austin Aries

Also i would love to see Styles vs Daniels vs Joe part III, or maybe you can add kaz to make it a 4 way

I know this isn't going to fit in with what most were thinking.
Velvet Sky vs Taryn Terrell, bra and panties match. hello!
well that's as far as they could go on TV. I would love to see them do more "action". :icon_wink:

AJ vs Daniels in a Lover's Quarrel Match.

Basically you know the rules, they used to do these in the territory days. 2/3 Falls and the loser has to declare himself the "Bottom" in the relationship.

Not really a dream match but I'd love to see AJ Styles vs. Austin Aries in an Ultimate X match for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship.

Aries vs Angle is happening, or technically has happened since it's a first round match on the taped One Night Only "Champion of Champions" PPV. I'm very much looking forward to see it as it was probably my top dream match too.

Styles vs Aries is my second one and I believe it happened at a house show about a month ago. I'm surprised they did that since that is PPV worthy!

Bad Influence vs Dirty Heels in a proper match. The one they had a couple of weeks ago was good but Storm being the referee it had no concrete finish.

Bad Influence vs Beer Money

Roode vs Angle Yes I know they faced off before at BFG 11 but they were in opposite roles then not to mention Angle was legit injured in that match and it ended in the most screwey way possible. I'd like a face Angle to try and take on a heel Roode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back