• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA and WWE switch three people who would help most?

SuperKnockout

TNA knockout champion
OK, a big WHAT IF scenario, but what if WWE and TNA switched three stars who would make more of an impact??

FROM TNA TO WWE

1.Samoa Joe
Joe has the skill to feud with bout anyone. He can fight Taker, Show, Cena for crying out loud.

2. Kurt Angle
Would love to see him in WWE again with fresh blood. He could EASILY make his way to WHC champion.

3. AJ Styles
Vince and them would be able to use him well

WWE TO TNA

1. Rey Mysterio
He would do good in TNA.

2. Shelton Benjamin
hed be a good X DIVISION CHAMP

3. JIM ROSS

He would make TNA have a whole new meaning to EXTREME

OK, a big WHAT IF scenario, but what if WWE and TNA switched three stars who would make more of an impact??

FROM TNA TO WWE

1.Samoa Joe
Joe has the skill to feud with bout anyone. He can fight Taker, Show, Cena for crying out loud.

2. Kurt Angle
Would love to see him in WWE again with fresh blood. He could EASILY make his way to WHC champion.

3. AJ Styles
Vince and them would be able to use him well

WWE TO TNA

1. Rey Mysterio
He would do good in TNA.

2. Shelton Benjamin
hed be a good X DIVISION CHAMP

3. JIM ROSS

He would make TNA have a whole new meaning to EXTREME

Hey SuperKO, good thread idea but one thing before I make my choices- Benjamin and Ross are not under contract to WWe, so TNA's giving up 3 of their best for ReyRey.

Onto my choices:-

TNA to WWe

1) Matt Morgan - Everyone knows Vince likes his big men and Big Show and Khali are not exactly mobile. The Blueprint has improved vastly in his time in TNA in ring and on the mike. I think he'd make an excellent monster heel on RAW.

2) Samoa Joe - With Joe's style a tweener role on Smackdown would create some mouthwatering match ups. Punk, Misterio, Taker, Swagger, Kingston, Ziggler... WOW!

3) :hogan: - Whether Hogan or Vince want to admit it or not, Hogan IS WWe- he has never had a genuine successful face run anywhere else. With good creative, Hogan would be tailor made for the RAW GM role. Even if it failed, I'd still make out for one more 'Real American' entrance:worship:

WWe to TNA

1) Christian Cage - Already well loved in TNA, it's a disgrace that he's being treated so badly at the moment by WWe creative.

2) Gail Kim - Already well loved in TNA, it's a disgrace that she's being treated so badly at the moment by WWe creative.

3) Bryan Danielson - I just don't see Bryan getting a sustained push as he doesn't have a Punk level charisma to counter his small stature. However, he could become a phenomenon in TNA where stature isn't an issue.

I've went with a mutually beneficial and minimal damage approach here. Joe, Hogan, Cage and Kim are being poorly booked and are losing credibility as a result. Morgan and Danielson both feel like they would suit the wrestling style of the other promotion. A change of scenery and the correct pushes could lead to better products and increased ratings all round.

To TNA:

CM Punk- Imagine punk with the promo freedom, character freedom and the in-ring freedom. Imagine Joe-Punk renewing the rivalry. Would be awesome. I think Punk will ultimately never quite get the full-time main eventer push he deserves since he is never going to suck up to HHH. In TNA they would absolutely push his full abilities to the top.

Kane- In WWE he has run his course. They already have plenty of established guys and plenty of size. Glenn Jacobs deserves one more beastly run and TNA needs someone with established size that can work.

To WWE:

Rhino- Brings some in-ring intensity that wwe could use. He is somewhat established and could work in a matt hardy type role or would make a good dirty work guy for a heel faction. In TNA he is lost in the shuffle and they have nothing for him.

Team 3D- Help build actual tag teams in wwe like they did in TNA and get one last hurrah.

To WWE..

1. Kurt Angle, Could bring back some great matches rivalrys, matches and moments on smackdown, or he could revive Raw.

2. Mr Anderson, a real not gonna happen but he could have some great feuds and title runs on SD! Love to see him feud with Christian

3. Samoa Joe, Would have some great matches and feuds but depends on how WWE would use him creatively.

To TNA..

1. CM Punk, would be great to see him create his own character with TNA's freedom, + im sick of him on SD!

2. Matt Hardy, reunite the Hardys and TNA would use him seriously.

3. Jack Swagger, would feud great with Angle, Anderson, Abyss, Morgan, AJ Styles:lmao:

To WWE:

1. Kurt Angle - Would love to see him come back and feud with some of the guys he already has and maybe some of the newer guys like Jack Swagger

2. Samoa Joe - The possibilities are endless as who he could come in and work with

3. Jeff Hardy - I just miss him being in a WWE ring

To TNA:

1. Matt Hardy - Just switch him and Jeff haha

2. Rey Mysterio - Although he's a good guy for PG WWE, I'd like to see him go against some of the guys in TNA

3. Edge - Now let me say that I totally don't want this to happen as Edge is great for WWE but I think the Rated R Superstar needs a to be a little more edgey, for give the pun haha

I just cannot see Samoa Joe in WWE being a good thing. I know TNA has not given him a consistent push to the top but many of the reasons involved would make it even less likely in WWE. At least TNA has put him at the top before and within reason maintained his character. They would make him a novelty act in WWE and it would be terrible.

I'm confused by some people's choices, since the thread says who would HELP most. For example, I can't see Rhino helping the WWE in any way, really. Here are my choices, though:

To TNA:

Edge - Clearly Edge has the star power to be an automatic main event star and likely have a better chance of boosting the ratings more then anyone else TNA has gotten yet. Not only that but Edge is still in his prime, is a complete package who can have great feuds and matches with TNA talent, and his gimmick could be rejuvenated and pushed further in TNA's attitude era (supposedly) then it can in WWE's PG era.

CM Punk - I think Punk would fit really well with TNA's roster, as either a face or a heel. He's got star quality, an established name, and he's still in his prime and just like Edge can have some great feuds and likely amazing matches with some of the young talents in TNA. I would love to see him compete with AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Ken Anderson, even Hardy again, just to name a few. Also, his gimmick would have even more potential in TNA then it does now in a PG era WWE.

Rey Mysterio - An established star who has a huge fan base and could bring a larger audience to TNA, more effectively then Jeff Hardy or anyone else in my mind because he taps into the Mexican audience much like LAX once did (but on a far greater level). Not only that but he could single handedly rejuvenate the X Division if they allowed him to and put the X Division title back on the map as a credible and important championship and division like it use to be in TNA when it was first created, not just some forgotten second rate mid card division.

To WWE:

AJ Styles – Clearly, I think, WWE would benefit most by gaining young talent that can be their future stars in the next generation. They don’t need any old established stars, or any already existing stars that have left their company, because WWE is doing just fine with the roster and the stars they have. But I think Styles can be a great talent for the future of WWE and someone they can build around for the next generation. He could definitely prosper in WWE and develop into even more then he is now in TNA. He needs work in many areas still, but he’s got charisma, a good look, and great wrestling ability and could be a star in WWE, I think.

Ken Anderson - I think he is the one talent that WWE would want back and who really stands out to me on the TNA roster for having all the tools necessary for being a huge star and the next “guy” in the business. Andersons’ amazing on the mic, pours charisma and personality, and he’s fine in the ring too. I think he’s the one guy in the business right now who really has that IT quality that so many people, including the young stars in WWE right now, are lacking.

Robert Roode - If James Storm went with him I think WWE could benefit greatly from Beer Money as a tag team and their tag team division would be all the more better because of it. But even alone I think Roode could be a huge asset to WWE; he’s got a great look, he’s got all the tools he needs to be a star, and I think the WWE could mold him into one of the top heels (or even faces, although I prefer him as a heel) for the future of the company.

To TNA
CM PUNK - His in ring style fits the likes of AJ, JOE, and RVD, he could get over as a face or use his SES heel gimmick.

John Morrison - A great fit for the x-division and fits the more fast paced style that tna matches have, he also lacks the mic skills that arnt as heavily needed in tna as he can show more of his in ring skills. He has a shot at making it to the main event in TNA but i don`t ever see him main eventing in the WWE

Bryan Danielson - The man put on classic matches with the likes of AJ, JOE, WOLFE, and thinking of the possible matches he can have with angle, rvd, and other sound technical wrestlers in TNA make you wonder why he never signed with them before he went to the WWE

To WWE

Jeff Hardy - Before he left the WWE in the summer of 2009, Jeff hardy was, other then cena, the most over face in the company, the wwe put alot of backing in him and when he left smackdown didnt really recover for a while. Now in TNA he just seems like hes another wrestler who is on the same level as a Jay Lethal and not a rock star like he was in the WWE

Sting - He has not ever performed in a WWE ring, he should perform in atleast one wrestlemania before his career is over, he cant really do anything else in TNA and a match between him and the Undertaker is a casual, and smart wrestling fans dream

Robert Roode - This guy just has the feel of a WWE heel, he reminds me of a young HHH, his in ring skills, and mic skills fit the WWE mold and could make main event status in the WWE, other then just being Ric Flairs enforcer with James Storm in TNA

To TNA

Matt Hardy
Simple fact that he isn't really doing much in the WWE and with Jeff on TNA it would be better if he was over there and he may be able to get a Main Event push over there.

Christian
Already made it big in TNA and not really in WWE.So if he went back then again he could be in the Main Event seen which isn't that full in TNA unlike the WWE.

John Cena
It would never happen but this man is one of the most talked about guys in wrestling today.Everyday if you look on this site you see him a many post, several threads.He has a massive fan base and if TNA had one wish it would to get this man on there roster as he eould bring the fans to.

To WWE

Mr Anderson
Heaps better when he was with the WWE.He has everything you need to be a Main Eventer and I don't think he will be if he stays with TNA.WWE has a much better chance to make him a star than TNA do.He began with WWE and he was on the rise, so get him back and have another run with the big boys who make stars.

Jeff Hardy
One of the biggest draws on Smackdown, and if he did come back the WWE would make so much money it would not be funny.He has a big fan base and gets the crowd on their feet during his matchs.Jeff would be a great pick for the WWE.

Kurt Angle
Great wrestle and he can put on awesome matchs with most people.Angle is a former world champion and has been in the Main Event of wrestlemania.He brings a range of submissions to the field and with his move set he could bring some skill back into the WWE.

I think there's something quite telling about the fact that WWE's alleged best three are have all been released by the company in the past. Anyway, if there are three people that they would have it would be:

Jeff Hardy

Hardy was popular and probably the second biggest face during his time in WWE, and could certainly regain that position. In TNA, he is given far too much creativity and it alienates himself ftrom the audience. Compare his theme tune in the two companies as evidence. The WWE forced him into their mould and basically channelled his obvious charisma into something productive, whereas TNA are allowing him to be himself. The result is that the WWE way gives him a lot of fans, who like him a lot, whereas TNA's way gives him more passionate fans, but who like him less. WWE is the right place for Hardy.

AJ Styles

Styles is young, and he has just about all of the credentials to be a true great, except maybe for his size. Nevertheless, the WWE has made legends out of similar sized wrestlers, and I would be interested to see what they did with Styles. While I don't think he would be a ratings asset at all, he certainly could bring something to the Smackdown table, and I'd like to see him switch.

Sting

This pick is more because I couldn't think of anyone else. Angle has proven that he can't take the WWE slog, and there isn't much left in him anyway. Sting is the only person in TNA that has ever had any impact whatsoever on ratings, and maybe he has a year left in him. WWE could build him up in that period and he'd be an excellent streak victim at WrestleMania at the end of it all.

As for who TNA would take, I thin the question really is who wouldn't they take? However, the question is who would be the most useful and that is what I'll answer.

John Cena

Absolutely no doubt whatsoever that this man is the biggest deal in wrestling today. One of the major reasons WCW was able to challenge WWF so well is that it took its major stars early in the proceedings. Cena moving to TNA, based on the ratings he has generated over recent times would instantly drop WWE to the low 3s and put TNA in the low 2s. That kind of swing is what is necessary if they are ever going to provide anything close to serious competition.

Randy Orton

He's young, and judging on recent form he has the capability to surpass Cena in terms of popularity. Certainly, if there's going to be another boom amongst young adults, it would be Orton at it's crest and TNA would kill for him to be in their company when that happened. In all likelihood, there will not be such a boom, but Orton, as shit as I think he is, would be a definite asset and his style would probably suit the company much better than Cena.

The Miz

The Miz has shown the greatest amount of improvement out of any wrestler in the past few years, and while I don't think he's a star now, nor is it inevitable that he will be, TNA could still take him under their wing and develop him themselves and he will look like a home grown star. In the eyes of some fans, that sort of thing is important, and by taking The Miz right now they could turn him into their own character, whilst keeping him on the upward trajectory. At least, they should be able to do that.

Well i would like to see

Wwe

1: Aj : he'd be a real villan gimick beacuse he would be like edge and then heel after winning the money in the bank or even the wwe championship

2:Sting:he would be a good wwe contender .... he wasnt to good last time this time he will be ..

3:Sudiced : wwe need a new mask man ..... and before he leaves tna mask off match with shark boy and thats it they go.he would team welll with primo

tna

1:Rey: divison x new champion.. too long on wwe and hes in the shadows now ... not much trills anymore .. just ill cut ur hair and ill become s.e.s matches ! There boring me know

2:Mark Henry.:not too inlove in wwe but could have storyline with samoa joe or rvd it wouldnt half be good .. and plus mark henry isnt in wwes plans i am hearing that he is probarly to go tna soon

3:Zack Ryder:will get a kick by all tna superstars he not doing anything on wwe but would do good on tna :)

My picks would be:

To WWE

AJ Styles - If used properly he could continue to rise in wwe. Hit a stalemate in TNA at the moment in my opinion, not really being used to potential anymore.

Jeff Hardy - Huge champion pop when on smackdown. Easily one of the best heels on the shows. Seems to have been pushed down a bit since returning to tna. If he can sort out the drug issues he could easily come back and get in the title picture again.

Sting - Running out of things to do in tna now. Championship angle with RVD has been good but the 'why sting why' storyline will grow old. Could generate some major interest in wwe, taker vs sting wrestlemania anyone?

Others could perhaps be Samoa Joe, except I can't see wwe using him to his potential. Robert Roode could be a strong heel. Brian Kendrick depending on how tna uses him as he managed to pull a great pop with paul london back in 05/06.

To TNA

Batista - I don't know if he's already been released or whats happening with him, but I reckon he could have a good main eventer run in tna. Whole WHC on smackdown he seemed to carry the show so perhaps he could do the same for tna? Would definitely make an 'impact', would be interesting to see how he fairs against angle, joe, rvd

John Morrison - As much as I love this guy in wwe, he's being used badly right now. Could be used really well - and has been in the past (ECW, US championship runs) but is just being ignored now. Can see a strong upper/mid card role working well.

Chris Jericho - Since being drafted to raw has gone completely downhill from the main eventer status he once had. Could work wonders for tna if put in fueds with angle, styles, anderson.

Others could include Christian if he continues to be neglected on smackdown. If Jeff sticks with tna then Matt might as well join him, another example of wwe neglect. Finally Evan Bourne. Can't see him being pushed any further than mid-card in wwe, and the cruiserweights have basically died out in wwe now. Can see a great run in the x division.

3 to WWE

1. Team 3D (I'm counting them as 1)- Team 3-D has accomplished all that there is to accomplish in the sport. I would send them back to the WWE so that they could help build their tag-team division up again and get involved in fresh storylines.

2. Kiyoshi- I think he has a good gimmick and I think he would do well for Smackdown. He's not currently being used by TNA at all, so I think his skills would be better utilized in the WWE.

3. Earl Hebner- I know this may seem like a stange choice, but Wrestlemania doesn't seem right without Hebner reffing the main event. Plus with Bret Hart back a potential feud could be re-hashed.

3 to TNA

1. HHH- Completely unrealistic I know, but I think fresh faces and fresh storylines would be good for HHH. Plus it would give more credibility to TNA and would attract new viewers. On top of all that, HHH fits into TNA a lot better than he does the pg era WWE.

2. Big Show- Big Show has some giants he can face off with that he has yet to do so such as Abyss, Morgan, and Hernandez. He would also attract fans to TNA.

3. Christian Cage- He was better utilized in TNA and he could also re-unite with Tomko.

to WWE
Matt Morgan- he didn't really have a chance in WWE with the whole stuttering gimmick but in TNA he is a power house and could be a number one contender for the heavyweight title. he could do real damage in wwe.

Petey Williams- if they would bring back the cruserweight title he is a fast universal wrestler and could fly through the cruserweight division.

Samoa Joe- he is a x division star but he is also a main eventer and could beat some of the main eventer in WWE. he should kept the island look though.

to TNA
Randy Orton- he has done everything in WWE and he need to move on. he is one of the best, fastest and best wrestler all together. he shows real potential and i believe he would be one of the greatest tna stars ever to be in that company

Vladimir Kozlov- he is a power house WWE isn't using him to the full potential. he would be a great wrestler and should be in a tag with a powerhouse and they would be unstoppable.

even bourne- he should be Matt Sydel though the tough, high flyer x division star he was made to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back