• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA Against All Odds 2012 Card Prediction

TheAllStarBlogger

Occasional Pre-Show
TNA World Heavyweight Championship
Fatal Four Way Match
Bobby Roode(c) Vs Jeff Hardy Vs Kurt Angle Vs James Storm

Winner:Bobby Roode
Reason: It could mix two feuds into one match & it would make ALOT of sense because the reason Angle & Storm feuded is because Storm beat Angle for the TNA Title. This could greatly push Roode as the "Heel" champion with victory over Hardy,Angle,& Storm,because the other three don't need the title,they're already set as Main Eventers.

Hulk Hogan & Garrett Bischoff Vs Eric Bischoff & Gunner
Winners:Hulk Hogan & Garrett Bischoff
It was reported this is planned for the PPV

Abyss & Mr.Anderson Vs Bully Ray & Scott Steiner
Winners: Abyss & Mr.Anderson
It's said that Anderson is to return,this would be the only logical option

TNA Tag Team Championships
Matt Morgan(c) & Crimson(c) Vs Samoa Joe & Magnus
Winners: Samoa Joe & Magnus

TNA X Division Championship
Triple Threat Match
Austin Aries(c) Vs Jesse Sorensen Vs Zema Ion
Winner: Austin Aries

too many fatal four ways, tags and mixed matches. Need single matcghes on the car, otherwise you dilute the product and nobody gets over.

TNA Heavyweight Championship
BOBBY ROODE VS JEFF HARDY

KURT ANGLE VS JAMES STORM
AUSTIN ARIES VS JESSE SORENSON
MORGAN AND CRIMSON VS JOE AND MAGNUS
GAIL KIM VS MICKIE
GARRETT VS ERIC

This PPV will be mainly rematches, as usual

I agree with all the others but the Storm/Angle feud has already gotten old,it needs a spark it would be great if they made the TNA World Heavyweight Championship Match a Fatal Four Way Match.

Bobby Roode(c) Vs Jeff Hardy Vs Kurt Angle Vs James Storm

It would make sense,because both feuds we're already getting stale & those four don't need anything to get as over as they are. Roode will win & will put him even more over because he can say "I beat three men for my title,Jeff Hardy,Kurt Angle,& James Storm,it just even more proves that I am the "It" factor,of Professional Wrestling."

Hardy,Angle,& Storm don't need to be put anymore over than they already are,they're Main Eventers for good.

JEFF HARDY VS BOBBY ROODE
ALEX SHELLY VS AUSTIN ARIES VS JESSE SORENSEN
GAIL KIM VS TARA
AJ STYLES VS KAZARIAN AND CHRISTOPHER DANIELS
MORGAN AND CRIMSON VS SAMOA JOE AND MAGNUS
RVD AND GARRETT BISCHOFF VS GUNNER AND ERIC BISCHOFF
JAMES STORM VS KURT ANGLE
MR ANDERSON AND ABYSS VS SCOTT STEINER AND BULLY RAY

TNA World Title: Hardy v Roode (No DQ, No Countout)

Roode cheats to win, maybe title to the face for the pin with feet on the ropes for added leverage. That would be awesome.

TNA TV Title: Robbie E V Robbie T

Something tells me this won't happen as i've got a feeling Magnus/Doug Williams might win the TV title at the UK tapings. If so Robbie E gets a rematch. Whichever way it goes Robbie E to lose.

X Div Title: Aries v Shelley

Aries retains. Not sure if Shelley is fit. Isn't Aries close to Daniels' record? If the record is past the next PPV then would make sense to put Daniels/Aries nearer the time.

TNA Tag titles: CriMorg v JoeNus

If Magnus is TV champ then I suppose it must be Mex America. Either way CriMorg retain.

TNA KO Title: Gail Kim v Velvet Sky

Mickie blew her rematch. She can get another shot at Lockdown for the win. Gail retains but Maddy Raine and Mickie get involved somehow.

AJ v Daniels (Kazarian as special guest referee)

You could have AJ v Kaz and Daniels as ref but this may work better as a 'choose your friend' type storyline. Kazarian chooses.....Daniels. Then Daniels/Kaz can help prop up the tag division. The Suicide Bros.

Abyss/Anderson v Steiner/Bully

I dont like this match at all. I would prefer to see Bully and Abyss go at it again, but where do you go after a monsters ball match? Abyss/Anderson for the win.

X Div 6 man ladder match: Kendrick/Sorensen/Ion/Neese/Haskins/Kash

Grab the contract to be No 1 Contender. I would like to see a surprise return here like Low-Ki or Red, but its not on the cards. So it's gotta be Sorensen to go over.

Gunner v Garrett Bischoff

Maybe a Hogan return to help Garrett win Against All Odds of course. Eric's involved too. Setting up Tag match for Lockdown.

My Final Prediction:
TNA World Heavyweight Championship
Fatal Four Way Match
Bobby Roode(c) Vs Jeff Hardy Vs James Storm Vs Bully Ray
Reason:It looks like Kurt Angle is going to be written out soon ,James Storm will be going for the title again,& Bully Ray looks like he's getting into the title picture. We also might see the return of Mr.Anderson during this match.
Winner:Bobby Roode

Rob Van Dam & Garrett Bischoff Vs Gunner & Eric Bischoff
Winners: RVD & Garrett

TNA Knockouts Championship
Gail Kim(c) Vs Tara
Winner:Gail Kim

AJ Styles Vs Christopher Daniels Vs Kazarian
Winner: AJ Styles

TNA World Tag Team Championships
Matt Morgan(c) & Crimson(c) Vs Samoa Joe & Magnus
Winners:Morgan & Crimson

TNA X Division Championship