• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA 2007 1st show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shawn Sousa

Occasional Pre-Show
TNA Impact
Monday, January 1, 2007
Impact Zone, Orlando, Florida

TNA Impact begins with a totally new entrance video, highlighting the ebest of the X Division, and all the great feuds from 2006, and ends with Christian winning the NWA Championship, him and Tyson Tomko standing over Abyss and Sting at Turning Point. It shows how the show ends with Kurt Angle Olympic Slamming both Christian and Tomko. The camera goes right into the Impact Zone, showing all the fans cheering, some holding signs, all wanting to see some real wrestling tonight in the Impact Zone. The camera goes to ringside, where Tenay and West are standing by.

Tenay: We've worked so hard in the past year, and look where we are now, Prime time on Monday nights! I can tell that 2007 is going to be a huge year for TNA, isn't that right, Don?

West: Of course it is. Everyone knows we have a huge promotion on our hands, and now its time to prove it to the world.

Tenay: We have a huge two hour special tonight, and the best part is, our main event is going to be so big, we don't even know what it is yet! And Jim Cornette is going to have a huge announcement for us tonight! What a night this is going to be!

West: I wonder what the announcement is. But, knowing Jim Cornette, it has to be good. But lets kick this amazing night off with a huge four man X Division match, that highlights the best TNA has to offer. Its Shark Boy vs Sonjay Dutt vs Senshi vs Chris Sabin, and that match is next.

*Commercial Break*

Back from the break, the camera is at Jim Cornette's office door. The door opens, and we see Cornette at his desk. He looks up at the camera.

Cornette: Hello. Are you having a good time? I sure am. Finally, the Monday Night Wars begin again. I want to make an announcement related to the announcement I'm going to make later tonight regarding our main event. We here at TNA have signed a new superstar to our roster!

The crowd cheers in appreciation of what Cornette has just said. They wonder who it is.

Cornette: But who is we? I will reveal that when i reveal tonights main event, later tonight! Have fun!

The camera cuts to ringside.

West: What a huge announcement!

Tenay: Yeah, I wonder who it could be!

West: No matter who it is, there's no denying he will make a huge impact here on TNA.

Tenay: You've got that right. What else is going to make an impact here tonight is our first match, a four man bout, next.

“Eat Me” hits and out comes Shark Boy to a huge pop. All of his fans are vocalizing their efforts to make Shark Boy a recognizable icon in TNA. In the ring, he goes to the top, does his signature arm pointing thing, and then jumps down and adjusts his mask. He stands there, waiting for his opponents.

Then “Addictive” hits and out comes Sonjay Dutt to another huge pop. These fans really love the X Division superstars. But really, who doesn't? Sonjay slides into the ring, goes to the top, and we can see that he's pumped. Then he drops down, shakes the hand fo Shark Boy, and waits alongside him for their opponents.

“Warrior” hits and out walks Senshi! Everyone starts to boo him. They obviously don't like him here in Orlando. He enters the ring, and waits for the final competitor.

Then “Disciple” hits and out struts Chris Sabin! He has a look in his eyes that clearly says that he wants the X Division title. He enters the ring, and then it is decided that Shark Boy will start off with Sonjay Dutt.

Match One – Four Man X Division Action
Shark Boy vs Sonjay Dutt vs Chris Sabin vs Senshi

Opening Summary – Dutt hits a dropkick on the charging Shark Boy. Then he hits a lionsault. Dutt tags in Sabin, who puts Shark Boy on his shoulders for an early Cradle Shock, but Shark Boy slides down his back and pushes Sabin away, right into Senshi, essentially tagging in Senshi. Senshi then kicks Shark Boy in the gut, and then connects with a huge springboard tornado DDT. Then Senshi tags in Dutt, and Shark Boy reaches the hand of Sabin.

Mid Match Notes – Dutt goes to the top, and hits a corkscrew crossbody, but Sabin catches him and hits a Cradle Shock! Cover

...kickout!​

Dutt then tags in Senshi, and and he faces off against the man who took his title at Bound for Glory. Obviously he hasn't forgotten that moment, and charges at Sabin, hitting a clothesline that flips Sabin in mid air. Then Senshi hits a leg drop form the top to Sabin, and then picks Sabin up, and hits him in the head with a viscous punch.

Finish – Senshi and Sabin are battling it out, exchanging punches back and forth. Then Senshi hits a huge uppercut, knocking Sabin down, almost unconscious. Then he goes to the top, Ghetto Stomp! Cover

...kickout!​

Then Senshi knocks Dutt off the apron, knocks Shark Boy off the apron, and goes to the top, and hits a Warrior's Way! Hook of the leg

Winner by pinfall
Senshi
The crowd boos as “Warrior” plays and Senshi goes to work on Sabin. He repeatedly kicks Sabin, until Dutt and Shark Boy break them apart. Senshi goes back to the lockers.

Tenay: What a weird occurrence of events. Senshi hasn't gotten over Sabin beating him for the title at Bound for Glory.

West: But of course, Sabin lost that title to AJ Styles, who lost the title in a three way to Christopher Daniels, who is still champion now.

Tenay: That's right Don. We will have a short commercial break and when we come back, LAX has some words for VKM.

*Commercial Break*

A short video promo plays for Final Resolution. It is revealed that it will take place on January 28, 2007. It shows some of the greatest moments of 2006.

Tenay: We're back and we have word that we are just moments away form Jim Cornette's announcement. He said during the break that it would come after our next match!

West: But first, LAX is standing by with Jeremy Borash.

We cut to backstage, where sure enough, JB is standing with Hernandez, Homicide, and Konnan.

Borash: Hello everybody, and thank you LAX for joining me. I just want to ask you one thing: How did you feel when VKM took your NWA Tag Team Titles at Turning Point?

Konnan: How do you think we felt, ******? Those gringos don't deserve the titles, we do. We Hispanics work our asses off and what do we get? Nothing. We don't live in a democracy, we live in a government infested by the gringos. We want our titles back, and thats why my man Homicide here is going to win the triple threat match tonight. Ora le. Viva la raza. Brahh Brrrrah!

LAX leaves, and Borash faces the camera.

Borash: Petey Williams vs Austin Starr, next.

Another video plays, this one hyping up the AJ Styles vs Christopher Daniels in a Full Metal Mayhem match for later tonight.

Then the camera cuts to the ring, when all of a sudden, “Calm Like a Bomb” hits and everyone starts cheering. Petey Williams comes out, and heads to the ring, poses on the top, and drops down, waiting for his opponent.

Then “Starr” hits, and out comes Austin Starr, being accompanied by Alex Shelly and Kevin Nash. He comes into the ring, and Petey attacks him.

Match Two - X Division Action
Petey Williams vs Austin Starr​

Opening Summary: Petey picks up Starr after slamming him with a scoop slam, and then whips him into the ropes. He goes for a tilt-a-whirl, but Starr reverses it into a Russian Leg Sweep. Then he goes to the top, and hits a leg drop. They both get up, and then Starr hits a implant DDT on Petey, Nash and Shelly cheering him on. Then Starr runs into a corner, bounces off the top rope, bounces off the rope on the other side of the turnbuckle. Then he hits a moonsault press on Petey

Mid Match Notes - Petey gained control after putting Starr upside down in the corner and stepped on his groin. Then after Starr gets up, Petey bounces off the ropes and hits a clothesline on Starr. He goes to bounce off the ropes again, but Shelly trips him from the outside. Then Petey starts to argue with Shelly, and Starr comes out of nowhere and rolls Petey up

…1…
…2…
…kickout!

Then Starr prepares for the Starbuster, and it connects! Cover,

…1…
…2…
…kickout, and Starr, Shelly and Nash can't beliveve it.

Finish – Petey now has control, and he puts Starr in position for the Canadian Destroyer. But Starr reverses it by making Petey overspin, making him land on his back. Then Starr oges to the top, waits for Petey to get up, and hits a cross body. Cover,

...kickout!

Shelly can't believe it and goes to the ref. The ref tells Shelly that he's banned from ringside, and then he clocks the ref in the face.

Winner by Disqualification
Petey Williams

Tenay: Why did he do that? That was uncalled for!

Suddenly, “Chase” hits and out comes Jim Cornette with a microphone.

Cornette: Unexpectedly, I know have two huge announcements to make. First, one that i just thought of right now. On Friday's first ever Contact, it will be The Paparazzi vs Petey Williams, and the winner of tonight's first match, Senshi. The tean who wins will then face each other on next weeks Impact, and the winner will go on to face the X Division Champion at Final Resolution!

Everyone cheers in amazement of that announcement.

Cornette: My second announcement is the big one. Please welcome the newest TNA superstar!

All goes quiet. Then, smoke and Flashing lights surround the entrance tunnel, and “Metalingus” hits.

West: Oh my God! Is that who I think it is?

Then, the “Rated R Superstar” Edge walks out!

Cornette: The newest man to sign to TNA, The Rated R Superstar, Edge!

The crowd is going crazy! It couldn't be any louder in the Impact Zone! All of Orlando, Florida can hear the yelling.

Edge makes his way to the ring, basking in the glory.

Cornette: Edge, wlecome to Total Nonstop Action Wrestling. How do you feel?

He hands the mic to Edge.

Edge: I feel great! This is the best carreer move I've ever made. Much better than going to the WWE. They don't treat you well there. Trust me, it's scary!

Everyone laughs.

Edge: But now i have a qustion for you: Whens my first match?

He hands the mic to Cornette, who ponders for a moment then nods.

Cornette: Tonight!

The crowd goes wild!

Cornette: You will be facing a man you must be familiar with. Tonight, in our main event, two of the biggest signings TNA has ever made will face each other. Tonight, it wil be the Rated R Superstar Edge, vs The Wrestling Machine, Kurt Angle!

The crowd abosolutley looses control. Then, “Metalingus” plays again, and Edge and Cornette leave together.

Tenay: What a huge moment for TNA.
West: This has been the greatest Impact ever.
Tenay: And its only going to get better! More of TNA Impact, next.

*Commercial Break*

The camera cuts to the outside of the Impact Zone, where we see people walking the streets of Orlando, Florida. Then it goes to ringside, where the announcers are.

Tenay: This landmark night is going to continue next, with our triple threat match!

“Paparazzi” hits and Alex Shelly comes out alone. He enters the ring, wanting to win this match for his team.

Then “Dawgz” hits and out comes Homicide, being accompanied by Konnan and Hernandez, the rest of LAX. Hernandez and Konnan join the Spanish announcers at their table.

Then, “AMW” play and out walks James Storm, accompanied by Chris Harris and Gail Kim. Storm takes his place in the ring, and then the bell rings.

Match Three - #1 Contendership for the NWA Tag Team Titles
James Storm vs Homicide vs Alex Shelly

Opening Summary – Homicide and Storm go after Shelly. Shelly knocks them both down with a double dropkick. Then Shelly bounces off the ropes and hits a baseball slide to the face of Homicide. Storm gets up, and he and Shelly double team on Homicide, kicking him down. Then they hit a double suplex on Homicide. Shelly goes to the top and hits a splash form the top, a then he offers a hand to Storm, but he clocks him in the head.

Mid Match Notes – Homicide and Storm are double teaming Shelly in the middle of the match. Homicide and Storm both whip Shelly against the ropes. Then they both throw him into the air, and hit a sit down neck breaker before he hits the ground. Then Homicide gets him in position for the Gringo Killa! It connects! Then Storm Superkicks Homicide and cover,

...kickout!

Finish – Storm and Shelly are battling it out and Homicide is on the ground, as the end of the match is nearing. Shelly kicks Storm in the gut and hits a hurricanrana. Then Homicide gets up and hits another Gringo Killa on Shelly. Then he hits one on Storm. Storm writhes on the ground, accidentally knocking the ref out. Starr comes in and hits a Starbuster on Homicide. Then he runs away before the rest of LAX can get revenge. The ref gets up as Shelly crawls over to Homicide. Cover,

…1…
…2…
…3...

Winner by Pinfall, and the man who is part of the team who is going on to face VKM at Final Resolution
Alex Shelly

LAX complain to the ref, and then Hernandez hits a Border Toss on Earl Hebner. They leave and bump into Jim Cornette!

Cornette: Your not leaving so soon. Now, I don’t like your gangster ways, but you would’ve won that match had it not been for that interference. So, Alex Shelly and Austin Starr are now vacated as the #1 contenders. On Friday’s Contact, it will be LAX vs AMW to decide the new #1 contenders! And if Shelly, Nash, Starr, or anyone else interferes, they will personally be fired by yours truly!

The crowd pops and LAX are obviously happy.

Tenay: Our first of two main events after the break.

*Commercial Break*

The camera cuts to backstage where NWA Champion Christian Cage is walking backstage. He accidentally bumps into Edge.

Christian: How have you been, brother?

Edge: You’ve made a mistake. Here, we’re not bothers. In the WWE we were, but here we’re individuals. And I’m an individual that wants a title. And I have my eye out for that one around your waist. See you.

Edge walks away as Christian is dumbstruck. The camera cuts to ringside.

Tenay: Strong words form new TNA superstar, Edge.

West: I wonder whats going to happen between those two.

Tenay: I wonder as well, but next, our first main event, A Full Metal Mayhem match for the X Division Title. It will be Christopher Daniels vs AJ Styles, next.

The camera cuts to the ring, and we see that it is surrounded by tables, ladders, chairs, etc.

“I Am” hits the speakers and people start to boo. Styles walks out, and walks down the ramp. He jumps into the ring, and spreads his arms apart yelling “Yeah”.

Then, “Head Like a Hole” hits and Christopher Daniels walks out, X Division Championship around his waist. He enters the ring, and then Styles Charges at him, and beats him down.

Match Four – Full Metal Mayhem for the X Division Championship
AJ Styles vs Christopher Daniels

Opening Summary – Styles goes right to the outside, and sets up a table. Then he stacks another table on top of that one. Then he gets a ladder, and then Daniels hits a suicide dive on the ladder, knocking it into Styles’ face. Then he climbs the ladder, and goes to the top step. Styles’, getting up, holds onto the ladder for support, and accidentally knocks it over, sending Daniels through the two stacked tables.

Mid Match Notes – Styles is amazed at what he just did. Then he laughs it off, and wraps a chain around his arm around his arm and waits for Daniels to get up. When he does, Styles clotheslines Daniels with the arm with the chains, drawing blood from the head of Daniels. Styles rolls Daniels into the ring, and cover him.

…1…
…2…
…kickout!

AJ Styles goes for a Styles Clash, but Daniels picks himself onto Styles’ shoulders, and hits a DDT.

Finish – Daniels picks up a table and brings it into the ring. He takes a chair and hits Styles over the head with it. Then he goes to the outside and sets up a ladder there. As Daniels climbs the ladder, Styles gets up, springboards off the ropes, and lands on the ladder. On the top, They start to exchange punches at the top. Styles gets knocked out after a viscous punch by Daniels. Then Daniels gets Styles in position, and hits an Angel Wings form the ladder through the table to Styles. Cover,

“Head like a Hole” hits the speakers again, as Daniels is handed his title, and he celebrates with it. Then he goes to pick Styles up, but Styles pushes him away and hits a Styles Clash on the broken remains of the table.

West: What an amazing match.

Tenay: And thats not the best there is, as we still have our main event to go.

West: Thats right. The in ring debut of Edge, facing off against arguably the best signing TNA has ever made, Kurt Angle.

Tenay: And thats after this.

*Commercial Break*

sorry for th ebig delay guys, ive been pressed for time. i will post teh show hopefully today or tomorrow sorry

in other news, i have made a site for tnA 2007

its at http://www.freewebs.com/totalnonstopaction2007

and ive made a special email just foir TNA 2007

shoot me an email at [email protected] if you have any question, comments, or if you want to beta test my shows.

please support me guys, i have low self esteem and wrestiling brings me happyness.

pce, SHawn Sousa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back