• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Titus O'Neil is Awesome! Takes Homeless Couple to Restaurant

Chrome

Getting Noticed By Management
Titus O'Neil is in the news this weekend after taking two homeless people to the Yard House restaurant in San Diego on Friday night, receiving a "distant" attitude from the manager. Titus returned on Saturday with a whole group of homeless people, as seen below. Titus says he received a much different response when he returned on Saturday.

See the instagram video here:
http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe...ns_with_Big_Group_Due_to_Distant_Manager.html

I'm gathering homeless people to take them out to eat at @yardhouse last night I did the same thing and the manager seemed distant in Serving the two last night so I said instead of just posting I'll gather more and eat lunch with them at that Resturant. They need to learn how to treat All humans as such. #ContentOfCharacter #AllLivesMatter

Completely Different Response than Last night at the @YardHouse in San Diego I'm Not a Fan of Injustice or Prejudice of any sort towards Anybody. My Mother Raised Me with the Help of many others from all walks of life and there were many Times that I had to go without as a youth because of A Lack of Financial resources. People will categorize those that they can't relate to criticize those that stand up and speak out against what's wrong all until it directly affects them. I'm not the richest man in the world, but Money,Fame and Status have never held me Bondage because at the end of the day I've Gone without before and God has always provided for me. Now I have the opportunity to do the exact thing that others did for me when I had nothing to give them in return....LOVE OTHERS!!! Thanks to those that accepted Help&Those that Treated my guest at lunch as Humans,Patrons and Gods People. On to Ontario for @WWE Live tonight #WWEOntario

Every time I hear a story about Titas he goes up in my estimation each time. Seems like one hell of a guy! Titus O'Neil a man among men!
First he's Dad of the year... but to me .. he's also Man of the Year.. he stands up or what he believes in with Class... (Unless you're JBL on commentary than fear the Wrath of Titus!) If there is anyone on the current roster for kids to look up to, its this guy!! *Millions of Dollars* *Millions of Dollars* *Millions of Dollars* *Millions of Dollars* *Millions of Dollars*

This is awesome! Finally someone who does things out of the kindness of his own heart. Not like Cena who does Make-a-wish for the publicity stunts

This is awesome! Finally someone who does things out of the kindness of his own heart. Not like Cena who does Make-a-wish for the publicity stunts

The first two sentences I completely and wholeheartedly agree with. But the last one reeks of ignorance and bias. It's one think to not like John Cena, totally your prerogative. But to suggest he does Make-a-Wish simply as a publicity stunt is asinine.

Good on Titus what a guy. He's inspired me to be nicer to people.

Apart from Crocker.

You my friend are a fucking idiot. All u do is bash Cena. Constantly. You can not fake all the make a wish and good will the guy does. So shut the fuck up.

And btw if you're going to have a picture ripping on Cena.....Choose a modern one you fuckwit

With all the Hogan backlash going on, this is a very welcome distraction.

Homelessness is one of those issues I never joke about, and I'm personally amazed that it takes so much for someone to just spare some food every now and then.

Titus taking the first two to Yardhouse, which is a pretty swank place to go for a meal, was big of him. I don't think he did it as a publicity stunt, from what I could tell his only mention of his act of kindness was a single tweet on Twitter and a few pictures posted to Instagram. Owing to his popularity; my Twitter feed was flooded with tweets from random people talking up how awesome he is.

What I love the most is how Titus took the attitude of the Manager in stride and chose to be a class act by returning with an even larger group of homeless. I'm really hoping that the Manager is less of a shithead now because of that.

Every now and then do something crazy. If you see someone by the side of the road holding a sign asking for help, drive to a local grocer. Buy a bag of food that isn't highly perishable; oranges, avacados and some self-opening cans of soup. Maybe some plastic spoons as well. Drive near to where the (supposedly) homeless individual was standing, leave your wallet in the car and, while carrying the bag of food, walk out to the person. Give them the food, accept their thanks if they give it (shouldn't be necessary as the act should be its own reward) and leave. If the individual isn't there anymore, then you have something for yourself.

With all the Hogan backlash going on, this is a very welcome distraction.

Homelessness is one of those issues I never joke about, and I'm personally amazed that it takes so much for someone to just spare some food every now and then.

Titus taking the first two to Yardhouse, which is a pretty swank place to go for a meal, was big of him. I don't think he did it as a publicity stunt, from what I could tell his only mention of his act of kindness was a single tweet on Twitter and a few pictures posted to Instagram. Owing to his popularity; my Twitter feed was flooded with tweets from random people talking up how awesome he is.

What I love the most is how Titus took the attitude of the Manager in stride and chose to be a class act by returning with an even larger group of homeless. I'm really hoping that the Manager is less of a shithead now because of that.

Every now and then do something crazy. If you see someone by the side of the road holding a sign asking for help, drive to a local grocer. Buy a bag of food that isn't highly perishable; oranges, avacados and some self-opening cans of soup. Maybe some plastic spoons as well. Drive near to where the (supposedly) homeless individual was standing, leave your wallet in the car and, while carrying the bag of food, walk out to the person. Give them the food, accept their thanks if they give it (shouldn't be necessary as the act should be its own reward) and leave. If the individual isn't there anymore, then you have something for yourself.

So true man. Reminds me of a Kendrick song 'how much does a dollar cost'.

I think one of the reasons people are wary of handing over change to a homeless person is because-and it is certainly the case in my city- people say they are homeless or ask for change for the bus and then you will see them a few hours later having spent the change on alcohol. Thats why i much prefer to buy them something to eat instead of handing them the cash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back