• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tito Ortiz is August1Warning Do You Like it?

Are you Happy Tito Ortiz was behind the August1Warning?

• Yes

• No

• Don't Know How I Feel About it Yet but we'll see

• Don't Care

Results are only viewable after voting.
He's obviously being shoved onto iMPACT by SPike TV who are no doubt paying his wages.
Yeah, but who owns TNA? Dixie or Spike TV?

Im thinking that Dixie is so desperate to keep TNA on TV, she'l bend over backwards & take it up the arse just to please Spike.

The Bellator/Spike tail is wagging the TNA dog. TNA in no way gains from this.
Again Spike just flexing their muscles & exactly what has Rampage Jackson done since his "Major Free Agent Reveal"??????

I don't watch MMA and only knew who Rampage was due to the A Team movie.
Same, and who is Tito Ortiz again?????

As I prefer to watch men in their pants fake wrestling instead of watching MMA which is a real sport according to the piss-taking I get off my freinds all the time for watching wrestling.

Just another dissapointment coming from Dixie yet again, when is she gonna actually give us something that we can be excited about? I love TNA (dont get me wrong) but Dixie again simply hasnt got a fucking clue when it comes to wrestling & the sooner she realises that the better.

TNA is slowly sinking & from the WZ reports the talent could be rats deserting a sinking ship by putting feelers out the WWE to try & rescue them.

Shocking. I watched TNA on sunday so whe wveryone on this forum had lnown for three days, I couldn't wait to find out. When I saw Tito Ortiz come out, I couldn't believe it and thought that it is ab excellent move. The day after I logged on and was expecting a positive reaction, but after seeing the reality I must say I am surprised.

If it wasn't Ortiz, what other name would you expect? Goldberg? Batista? They've already said they don't want to sign with TNA. If it was Bob Holly or Adam Pierce, you guys would complain even more as they aren't well known nor legitimate threats.

The reason I think he showed up is because he is Rampages opponent for an MMA fight in November. So they'll use story to build up an MMA fight. Seems like a good idea and even though this is a Wrestling company, we'll probably witness several brawls between the two. So what if they're not wrestling. How many of you actually prefer wrestling over the stories? Don't you want to see a legit fight on TNA? Don't you want other wrestlers like Kurt Angle and Samoa Joe (who have some MMA skills up their sleeve) involved with two legit fighters? Think about what we'll see here. Who knows, maybe the two might be able to throw on a wrestling match which will no doubt gain the company some attention.

All this storyline or feud needs is both of these men to be able to cut a wrestling style-promo, throw some fake punches and know how to clothesline. Another important thing would be to actually please the wrestling fans as well as the MMA fans. They can't only satisfy the MMA fans only on a wrestling broadcast. Only time will tell if this signing was worth it or not.

Im not sure if I like it or not yet. I am a fan of mma and wrestling and think there's an opportunity to turn bellator fans onto tna and vice versa so both companies get more fans but it has to be done correctly. For example I don't think many mma fans are responding with interest or excitement to Titos tna promos and by the time he's ready to wrestle the idea will be old news already. IMHO both rampage and Tito should learn how to take a chair shot or go thru a table, learn to take someone's finisher, and learn how to writhe in pain while taking a getting kicked on the ground beating (kayfabe) ASAP. I don't think it would take too long to learn these couple things and then they can start getting physical in the next couple weeks because if they do this mma fans will definately tune in to watch tna and the ratings will go up big time.

I have never been a fan of Tito Ortiz so no I didn't like it. I just don't see how how he can help TNA. I don't see him having a match, and I think he will just be there to hype up Bellator fighting. I don't think he is even a big enough name to do anything for TNA. I see this as helping Tito more than TNA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back