• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Time-Warner are just bastards in suits

Profit

Righteously Sinful
Seriously, they took away my NFL network at first, now they took away the Cartoon network.

I don't care much for cartoons, but adult swim is the shit, where do I get my Tim & Eric fix now? Or how about Tom goes to the mayor? I'm thinking of lightning the whole damn Time-Warner building ablaze, it would be glorious.

And when that happens, this doesn't constitue a confession, I plead not-guilty.

Must be in your area. I still have cartoon network, but those fuckers don't give me Spike in HD. So i hate them.

Yeah, it is my area, and my area sucks ass.

Time-Warner is a shit company anyway, they take away all the good stations and fill the void with crap.. I mean seriously, would the golf network channel get more hits then the nfl network? I think not. Hell, they have an entire channel dedicated to religion, thats completely rediculous, only good for a laugh when i'm drunk.

Praise the lord!!!!! Thow shalt not take away my right to view a drawn and colored show, and thow shalt not inhibit my need for nfl news 24/7. Can I get an amen?!

Notice he came back the same day as someone else? Just sayin :p

Go fuckin complain to someone who can actually do something if your pissed off. Coming on here complaining isn't going to do jack shit.

Go fuckin complain to someone who can actually do something if your pissed off. Coming on here complaining isn't going to do jack shit.

Yes, because I clearly stated that I thought coming on a forum and complaining was going to have any effect on my cable network bringing back the cartoon network.

You just need to shut the fuck up, you sound like a little piss ant.

And, are Lee and TM suggesting that I have another account? Because that is just laughable, I only need this one, not sure who you're referring to as far as whomever coming back on the same day that I posted something.

You do realize that you can watch pretty much every episode of every show on Adult Swim on their site right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back