• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Time to Decide TNA or WWE

Which Wrestling Company is Better?

• Total Non-stop Action Wrestling (TNA) 2002-2006*

• World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) 1953-2006*

• Both Shows are Equally Good.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
connor4stro said:
wow this guy dosent no wat he is talkin about tna has been around for a long time it did have a 4 sided ring and it was in nashville so some people dont no wat there sayin tna is nwa and nwa has been around for a long time to ric flair wrestled there

Can I point out that TNA is no longer with NWA. They split up two or three year ago. TNA holds the licensing rights to use the belts for like 10 years.

And as answer to that poll, hell TNA now, but if it returned to as anything as good as the mid 90s to 2001 then yeah WWE would win. But Vince has gone stupid these days so now am with TNA!

Am lovin the fact that 5 n00bies starting spewing the same shite out, that TNA is shite. Now, I hate Jarret for more than being a wrestler. Jerry Jarrett is a tosser of all kinds. Jeff is so the same and thinks he knows more than everyone else. Most TNA fans want him gone!! And if you call SmackDown! a show then you really need to get a life cos that shit is depressin. RAW is good, and ECW is better than SmackDown! and thats only an hour and its awful in itself. RAW is the only brand that really carries WWE. The storylines lately in WWE are awful and boring. TNA have been very interesting and funny apart from Jackass. But the fact Kurt Angle (who Vince Macmahon has ass kissed for years and has had some intense battles with Eddie Guerrero, Benoit and gave more than 100% in WWE, went nd signed for TNA, must be worth something. And as for the WCW comments, um I see that and yeah, generally cos half of the management team are WCW ****suckers. However there none of the mistakes that lead to the falll of WCW like pointless storylines. Its different, its fresh and not every storyline involves money and power.

Why does anyone have to decide whether he likes WWE or TNA better? Why can’t one just watch wrestling for enjoyment and appreciate both shows? Regardless of the result of the poll, there is still simply no way of determining which is better. Both shows have something unique to offer, and I for one like the fact that they are different since it offers variety. While I watch WWE more since WWE is on TV more often, I enjoy both pretty much the same.

pod_daddy said:
It's a pointless poll. You want us to compare 4 years of TNA to 53 years of WWF?

Fine. As I see it, TNA has given four solid years. They have, in those four years, refined and polished their product. Things are only looking up for that promotion.

WWF, in 53 years, has had many, many ups; they have had a WHOLE lot of downs. Ever since Vince Sr. retired and VKM took over, the WWF has been on a decline, both in terms of quality and creativity. The 80's (thanks to Hogan) initiated a new high for the WWF that lasted a short time, then the decline returned. The "Attitude Era" brought about a resurgence in popularity, then the slump returned. When will the next surge come?

Therefore, I have to conclude that, since I've been roughly 98% satisfied with the TNA product in the last 4 years, and only about 65% satisfied with the WWF product in the last 53 years, TNA is better.

you've been watching wwe for 53 years?

I could be wrong but I think the question was asking to choose between the two shows as they are now

I say TNA is currently the better show it's fresh, new, and nonstop action,less promos more action the way I like it

PC... This is about the 75347 topic on this.. Why havnt you closed it?

Im still sticking with WWE... I kno TNA has had better matches over the past year or so.. But there still not established as a well promoted company... Once they reach 2 hours.. Maybe just maybe ill pick TNA over WWE... But for me it just isnt about wrestling.. Its about a show being live, storylines, angles, segments etc. Tna is to predictable being there spoilers come out for 2 shows and there almost hard to miss.. WWE on the other hand has Raw and ECW that come on live.. This is why SD! ratings are low.. Due to people knowing whats going to happen on SD! they dont care for missing it.

PauLwaLL50 said:
PC... This is about the 75347 topic on this.. Why havnt you closed it?

Im still sticking with WWE... I kno TNA has had better matches over the past year or so.. But there still not established as a well promoted company... Once they reach 2 hours.. Maybe just maybe ill pick TNA over WWE... But for me it just isnt about wrestling.. Its about a show being live, storylines, angles, segments etc. Tna is to predictable being there spoilers come out for 2 shows and there almost hard to miss.. WWE on the other hand has Raw and ECW that come on live.. This is why SD! ratings are low.. Due to people knowing whats going to happen on SD! they dont care for missing it.
Even I get tired of closing threads and banning people.

*Moves thread to Locked Threads*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back