• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Time to Decide TNA or WWE

Which Wrestling Company is Better?

• Total Non-stop Action Wrestling (TNA) 2002-2006*

• World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) 1953-2006*

• Both Shows are Equally Good.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Angle-HHH

now its time to Decide Lets see what it is Which is the best show all fans of wwe vote for wwe all fans of tna vote for tna and give the reason for loving the show now enough is enough i think wzforums.com has about 12 threads today regarding tna,wwe so lets put an end to this story all Users Vote Right now and lets see it!

It's a pointless poll. You want us to compare 4 years of TNA to 53 years of WWF?

Fine. As I see it, TNA has given four solid years. They have, in those four years, refined and polished their product. Things are only looking up for that promotion.

WWF, in 53 years, has had many, many ups; they have had a WHOLE lot of downs. Ever since Vince Sr. retired and VKM took over, the WWF has been on a decline, both in terms of quality and creativity. The 80's (thanks to Hogan) initiated a new high for the WWF that lasted a short time, then the decline returned. The "Attitude Era" brought about a resurgence in popularity, then the slump returned. When will the next surge come?

Therefore, I have to conclude that, since I've been roughly 98% satisfied with the TNA product in the last 4 years, and only about 65% satisfied with the WWF product in the last 53 years, TNA is better.

pod_daddy said:
It's a pointless poll. You want us to compare 4 years of TNA to 53 years of WWF?

Fine. As I see it, TNA has given four solid years. They have, in those four years, refined and polished their product. Things are only looking up for that promotion.

WWF, in 53 years, has had many, many ups; they have had a WHOLE lot of downs. Ever since Vince Sr. retired and VKM took over, the WWF has been on a decline, both in terms of quality and creativity. The 80's (thanks to Hogan) initiated a new high for the WWF that lasted a short time, then the decline returned. The "Attitude Era" brought about a resurgence in popularity, then the slump returned. When will the next surge come?

Therefore, I have to conclude that, since I've been roughly 98% satisfied with the TNA product in the last 4 years, and only about 65% satisfied with the WWF product in the last 53 years, TNA is better.

Wrong. Vince jr saved the WWE. WWE was dying out when his dad was runing the show because it was boring. Vince Jr brought in the proyo, the music and the entertianment. Its far better then it was in the 50's all the way to the early 80's. Also Im WWE all the way! Screw TNGAY.

There is no such thing as a 'time to decide'. Whent he WARS were on, Iw as working gaveyard through almost EVERY Monday night, so I set my VCR up to record both RAW and the replay of Nitro. I watch both WWE and TNA programs now, and don't feel a 'time to decide' will EVER come along.

wow this guy dosent no wat he is talkin about tna has been around for a long time it did have a 4 sided ring and it was in nashville so some people dont no wat there sayin tna is nwa and nwa has been around for a long time to ric flair wrestled there

wwe is better tna simple tna is good but wwe is great what was more eciting hbk vs hhh vs benoit or fat joe vs stupid daniels vs the not phenomenal styles
hbk vs hhh vs benoit

well joe is way better than benoit and i bet benoit will be goin to tna soon
cuz every1 is jumpin ship on vince

What difference does it make??? Who says that you can only watch one brand of wrestling?? The more wrestling, the better.

This arguement kind of can't be held right now. TNA and WWE are both still in business and each obviously have their own ups and downs. I think maybe when wrestling folds like within the next 10 to 15 years, then we can have these arguements.

So I honestly don't have a though on the situation.

connor4stro said:

:wtf:

Don't ever say that Samoa Joe is better than Chris Benoit...idiot. I've watched Chris Benoit and what he has done for the last 17 years from his great matches in Japan with Lyger, Jericho, Eddie G to his runs in ECW and WCW and his WWE work. There is just no way you can compare the two of them. Hell, there are very few people you can compare to Benoit when it comes to accomplishment and wrestling ability.

And this is a stupid thread.

I'd rather watch a Joe, Styles & Daniels match anytime over HHH, Benoit & HBK........ I find tha WWE Stale as of late and it really kills me to watch it...... So now i jus' either read tha spoilers or record it n fast play threw it....... I have been watchin' every TNA Show since debute on Wrestling Channel in tha UK and havent missed a single show....... So it's obvious which show i think is better....... Also TNA has tha shock factor about it meanin' anythin' can happen which makes you excited about tha next show or PPV......... And i dont get tha anymore wiv WWE........ Thats what WWE needs to improve tha shock factor........... TNA>Raw>ECW>ROH/Smackdown!

please...WWE by far if AJ Styles was so Phenomenal then Vince would have bought him out of his contract already and the smae goes with Fat Joe i mean Samoa Joe....if TNA wants a war with WWE just ask WCW how that one ended...simply put Vincent Kennedy McMahon along with the help of the real stars of the industry weahter it be wrestling wise or fan wise in John Cena, HHH, HBK, and the rest of them will squash them.

connor4stro said:
why do you people insist all these people are jumping ship for christ sakes benoit has a long term deal with the wwe:farttorch:

WWE is on a different level than TNA you cant compare it look at the ratings...we lost kurt angle and WE DO NOT CARE cuz the wwe is so high up there any freaking superstar is liable to be thrown out

whoever says joe is better then benoit is stupid and should get a life this thread is stupid everyone knows
WWE Started professianol wrestling and it will end it whenever it wants. Once wwe Is gone wrestling is gone WWE is 10000000000000000000X better then Tna

Austin out

Wall of Jericho don't be stupid and ignorant as I previously stated earlier in other posts where you can read them! I am embarassed to say I am a Y2J fan and I met him last year @ HMV Montreal downtown and spoke a bit friefly he said TNA baby!!!
So he is talks with TNA IMPACT you moronic ignorant fool he ain'tgoing to Wimp wrestling entertainment circus ! So as Jericho puts it "Never Ever Ever say that"!!!

He is TNA bound as Christian is trying to get him and also watch out GOLDBERG !!

JUSTINIGHTMARE said:
Wall of Jericho don't be stupid and ignorant as I previously stated earlier in other posts where you can read them! I am embarassed to say I am a Y2J fan and I met him last year @ HMV Montreal downtown and spoke a bit friefly he said TNA baby!!!
So he is talks with TNA IMPACT you moronic ignorant fool he ain'tgoing to Wimp wrestling entertainment circus ! So as Jericho puts it "Never Ever Ever say that"!!!

He is TNA bound as Christian is trying to get him and also watch out GOLDBERG !!
haha like he will tell you what he is doing maybe if you get the sleepy dirt out of your eyes you will see he had a interview with ashley saying he will be back and the wwe website is always promoting him :dark2:

Honestly all I ever read on this site is nWo coming back Guys! Listen Nash and Hall are not coming back and X *** Sean Waltman is in good terms in TNA so I don't see that happening at all!
There is no 3rd member cause noone is interested
second of all seriously EVOLUTION bring them back with Flair,Orton,Batista and Edge as it would work well and make Edge more popular !!

DX = DPX :headbanger:

Anthony you naive little one He had a pic with TNA logo in the background he previously quit the WWE cause he was fed up he had a temp contract to purse singing which he sucks at and he said the schedule was to much overload for him as you can see why every wrestler is jumping to TNA I am sure Kevin Matthews will head there also and who knows about KID KASH if TNA will give him a chance
But it is said that that if he can get a similar deal with TNA like Sting did he will go there so I don't know where you got your information from Jake Roberts at 3 am who is completely an old drunk!
I spoke to him cause my friends have a wrestling radio show in MOntreal so it is on tape he said TNA has room for him like WWE he was lost and they took his highlight reel off to put Carlitos Cabana come on bro !!!

Wake up !!!

TNA baby and if anyone agrees with me If Jericho is TNA bound or fits in that promotion I wanna hear from you !!!

Y2J invades TNA !!! Yeah baby!!!! They might give him his own segment show there in TNA!!

Anthony you naive little one He had a pic with TNA logo in the background he previously quit the WWE cause he was fed up he had a temp contract to purse singing which he sucks at and he said the schedule was to much overload for him as you can see why every wrestler is jumping to TNA I am sure Kevin Matthews will head there also and who knows about KID KASH if TNA will give him a chance
But it is said that that if he can get a similar deal with TNA like Sting did he will go there so I don't know where you got your information from Jake Roberts at 3 am who is completely an old drunk!
I spoke to him cause my friends have a wrestling radio show in MOntreal so it is on tape he said TNA has room for him like WWE he was lost and they took his highlight reel off to put Carlitos Cabana come on bro !!!

Wake up !!!

TNA baby and if anyone agrees with me If Jericho is TNA bound or fits in that promotion I wanna hear from you !!!

Y2J invades TNA !!! Yeah baby!!!! They might give him his own segment show there in TNA!!

I've been a fan of WWE since the early 80's and I have to say that TNA is a refreshing change. Do I think TNA is better than WWE or the WWE is better than TNA? My choice is neither is better, they are just different. WWE has the more in depth story lines, but TNA livesup to it's name...it is Total Non-stop Action. I guess it depends on what you look for in a wrestling show.

I am amazed this poll even exist's. I really dont get why people like TNA so much, all it is is a new guy comes in every month, faces Jeff Jarrett,either loses or has a short title reign then falls of the face of the earth. TNA is not even innovative it's just no talent wrestling, and it's just an excuse to get Jeff Jarrett to look like HHH and beat everyone he can, and Jeff Jarrett knows he sucks, but doesnt give a damn because he's the champion. I'm not even going to make a defense for the WWE because these three letters, WWE explain why WWE is better than TNA. those ten people who voted for TNA are TNA's only fans and obviously watched too much WCW back in the day, because that is what TNA is, a WCW clone, and not just WCW in 96' through 98', TNA is WCW before they died, which is basically a buch of washed up old talent, and crappy new talent that somehow got the idea that they were good, like Jeff Jarrett, and Scott Steiner. All TNA fans are just stubborn fans that want a reason to not like WWE because they are the far bigger corporation, and people only like TNA because they are a small and somewhat stable organization that somehow are growin in popularity. bottom line WWE is way, way better than TNA.

TNA is Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back