• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Time for Vince Mcmahon to come back when Hogan returns

KingHill

Dark Match Winner
Should Vince return?

Here we got the longest relation of all time when it comes to big players(all respect to Flair&Hogan) b

Hogan and Vince have 30 years of wrestling history.

Isn't time for Vince to come back now and start a new era?

Just like he finished the attitude era, he can finish the PG Era.

And start a whole new era.

I miss the asshole chants and the evil boss Vince Mcmahon.

What is Batman without Robin?

Every great hero needs a villain.

Should Vince return?

Here we got the longest relation of all time when it comes to big players(all respect to Flair&Hogan) b

Hogan and Vince have 30 years of wrestling history.

Isn't time for Vince to come back now and start a new era?

Just like he finished the attitude era, he can finish the PG Era.

And start a whole new era.

I miss the asshole chants and the evil boss Vince Mcmahon.

What is Batman without Robin?

Every great hero needs a villain.

So this "new era" you are talking about involves Vince McMahon being the evil authority figure? Something that was already done 2 "eras" ago?

And somehow it also involves Hulk Hogan, whose own era was 25 years ago?

:wtf:

This would be great for TNA....

Seriously though, they have rehashed the evil CEO gimmick so many times. I think many people are becoming disenfranchised with Hogan. Most SMARKs aren't a fan of his underhanded gimmicks, younger fans and MARKS haven't been around long enough to see him doing anything of importance...and he's really old...

Last time Hulk Hogan and Vince McMahon ran a script together, they produced the head-scratcher known as Mr. America.

New "eras" should be exactly that- new. Hulk Hogan isn't new, and neither is the evil boss character we've been receiving for the past 20 or so years in the likes of the McMahon family.

McMahon and Hogan had Wrestlemania 19. Anything else they're the focal point in would be a step back. And the PG Era has been over for a while now. We have this Reality Era thing going on.

They need to throw Flair in the mix as well. Maybe he come on with a belt from a different promotion and claim to be the real champion. Hopefully Hogan can wrestle all the foreigners because he's a patriot.

Last time Hulk Hogan and Vince McMahon ran a script together, they produced the head-scratcher known as Mr. America.

New "eras" should be exactly that- new. Hulk Hogan isn't new, and neither is the evil boss character we've been receiving for the past 20 or so years in the likes of the McMahon family.

McMahon and Hogan had Wrestlemania 19. Anything else they're the focal point in would be a step back. And the PG Era has been over for a while now. We have this Reality Era thing going on.

But authoritys figures has always been involved in the background and it would connect the fans with the product and not only PG Kids.

I feel a sense of a new era after the Royal Rumble, just waiting to explode.

And I hope it comes.

That would be great, but I highly doubt that will happen. They can't all the sudden make a new era just because hogan came back. your right every story needs a villian and Vince is great at being the villian, but I think WWE makes more money off of kids and its highly unlikely that they would end the dreaded PG era.

Sorry, not interested in a Hogan-McMahon Redux, Hogan's days performing are long since past. I don't mind the idea of him showing up for segments from time to time, however, the rumors I've heard is that the main point for getting Hogan was for the WWE Network. There he'll serve a far better purpose, having his own program on the network and also participating in other WWE programming.

No offense to The Hulkster, but this just isn't doing it for me, and I think even he realizes that any aspirations beyond that are unrealistic. I mean, look at his TNA stint, sure he had a role as the GM there and wrestled a couple of broadcasted matches, but his role was far from being as prominent as people bellyache about. So if he didn't do any of that in TNA, and if what they say was true about the stroke he had there, well then I doubt much of that will be going on in WWE either.

Bottom line, Hogan in my opinion likes his freedom to do stuff outside of WWE and TNA when he has his chance, being committed to any angles on WWE TV will preclude him from that. His stuff he'll be doing for the network, which he's probably already started give him more flexibility that taking on any role that resembles what he was doing with WWE the last time he was there, well it just wouldn't happen in my view.

Maybe they can bring Bret Hart in and he can lead a massive group of all the wrestlers Vince and Hogan have screwed over the last 30 years to sing a heartfelt rendition of We Are The World?

Flair Vs Hogan Vs McMahon for all the ladies attention at the old folks home..

I think Vince will return but if he does it will be as a face to try and pry control from his daughter and HHH leading to a Bryan w/ Vince VS HHH w/ Steph for control at Mania..

UNLESS he appears tonight to address the Punk situation

I don't think Hogan and Vince should be tied in a storyline together. If anything, Vince could be used to help hype some of these speculated main events like Bryan vs. HHH. I could see him adding a different dimension to it with his involvement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back