• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Time for a new Sig

Ferbian

Has Returned.
So even though I haven't really had this Sig for very long, I think with the whole Shawn Michaels retiring and him being my favorite wrestler, I think it's time to do a little honoring to that.

So I'm thinking something along the lines of Shawn Michaels in his Wrestlemania outfit, you know the white colors, something along the lines of the outfit he wore to the ring this Sunday, in the standard flexing pose.
Perhaps a championship belt if possible over his shoulder, but if it's not doable, it's fine.

Perhaps a kind of faded Sweet Chin Music on 1 side, and a faded elbow drop on the other side.

And to top it off, on the bottom, something along the lines "Mr Wrestlemania 1984 - 2010" and on the top "Ferbian"

You're free to choose the colors of the background and the text, as long as it looks matching.

Sure I can do it for u but I need some time, maybe by tomorow night Ill have it ready if your ok with that, I'll try to have it by tomorow since I an extremely busy.
Meanwhile check out the stuff I made
deexter jorgans request group I posted sum stuff there
the bliz sigs in the spam zone
I have sum stuff on photobucket the username Is avrusha92 so check out my work
my best work is on dexter jorgans request page

Yeah I followed Deexter Jorgan's request thread closely, a lot of awesome Sig's - will be looking forward to seeing what you can do Bliz, I'll gladly wait.

All others are welcome to give it a go too though :)

I looked all over but couldn't find a good picture of Shawn Michaels. So here is my attempt, Hope you like it.

shawnbk-1.jpg

I looked all over but couldn't find a good picture of Shawn Michaels. So here is my attempt, Hope you like it.

shawnbk-1.jpg

Lucyfur, you nailed it right on the head!
I can't believe I forgot about the thought that Undertaker could've been the guy to get hit by those moves I wanted faded in the background, glad you made that choice.

Gonna wait with deciding until I've seen Bliz's Sig, just because it wouldn't be fair if he didn't get a chance to show his craft :)

Besides, it's fun watching the Sig makers battle to be the better one ;)

Just use Lucyfurs sigs for now because the computer that has Photoshop is not working now and getting it fixed probably will be ready tomorow night.

Lucyfur, you nailed it right on the head!
I can't believe I forgot about the thought that Undertaker could've been the guy to get hit by those moves I wanted faded in the background, glad you made that choice.

Gonna wait with deciding until I've seen Bliz's Sig, just because it wouldn't be fair if he didn't get a chance to show his craft :)

Besides, it's fun watching the Sig makers battle to be the better one ;)

Thanks. Yeah thats cool The Bliz's sigs are getting better as are mine. may the best man win....... or woman

How long is "A few days"? so I know how long I can expect to wait before picking one, cause I'd love to see your different sigs :)

It was a question directed towards Safari, but I will be looking forward to seeing what you bring to the table Bliz.

4kv6sx.png

Here ya go, if you want anything to change let me know...
Um yeah Lucyfurs is deff. way better i couldve done what she did but I wanted to do something different.

Damn, need to spread.

Don't you know what the fuck RESPECT is? It's called constructive criticism; learn to give it.

I'm going to red rep you again when I can.

TBH Lucyfur's sucks....

The bliz's is pretty good.

Thanks bro, but NO NEED TO PUT ANYONE DOWN!!!
Lucyfur put tons of work into that sig, and your putting her down.
You cant say whos sucks because everyone has their own view of what "sucks" and what is "awsome"
You can say: To be honest in my opinion this sig isn't as great as this persons.
Dont go and be blunt and say Her's SUCKS. Thats putting someone down bro.

TBH Lucyfur's sucks....

Dude you always do the same theme to all the sigs you always do, You aren't that creative, Honestly I get tired of always seeing the same effect from your sigs.

And besides the sig is not for you the sig is for Ferbian Not Safari Man.

Dude you always do the same theme to all the sigs you always do, You aren't that creative, Honestly I get tired of always seeing the same effect from your sigs.

And besides the sig is not for you the sig is for Ferbian Not Safari Man.

Gen.Me, are you talking about me?
Cuz my Sig's are usually different, I dont use the same theme..
Safari uses his Film theme that he does. It's nice but people wanna see something Freshh

Gen.Me, are you talking about me?
Cuz my Sig's are usually different, I dont use the same theme..
Safari uses his Film theme that he does. It's nice but people wanna see something Freshh

Dude I quoted Safari Man not you... I also like your work :thumbsup:

I hate how people just criticize my work...like flat say: Bro, your stuff really SUCKS.
Can't they find a nicer way to say it, or say what I did wrong in the sig, so they can help me out?
seriously..

Damn, need to spread.

Don't you know what the fuck RESPECT is? It's called constructive criticism; learn to give it.

I'm going to red rep you again when I can.

I'll red rep him for you until you can red rep him again. The graphics section was such a peaceful place before he arrived.

I gotta agree with people here, I like Lucyfur's Sig a lot.

There's something missing in yours Bliz although, I think the actual shawn picture needs to be a little bit less faded, perhaps show off his lower body a little more so you actually know he's in a Wrestlemania outfit (it's usually more glittery than his normal outfit if you ask me) and Shawn's career was from late 84 to 2010 :)

Still waiting to see what you can cough up with though Safari before I make my decision, and of course Bliz should be allowed to redo his Sig :)

Ill see if I have time, I really like this sig..

I dont feel that anything is missing..
I even added two pictures of Shawn and Taker hugging.
I added his first Wrestlemania ladder match till his last match..
1985-2010.
From the drop from the ladder till him and Taker hugging..
I made them part of the background.
I dont know why you feel something is missing, but whatever floats your boat bro.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back