Tila Tequila gets her ass beat (again)

Buffalo Dave

Yeeeeeeeah Buddy!!
0814-tila-tequila-launch-ex-credit.jpg

Skanky bitch just always finds trouble. She was at a Gathering of the Juggalos Concert in Illinois. Her dumbass got on stage and people started to stone her, throw bottles at her, she claims that her hair almost caught fire because people were throwing fire crackers at her, also the best one was that they took shit and piss out of the port o potty and flung it on her!!

Heres the link,

http://www.tmz.com/2010/08/14/tila-tequila-attack-juggalos-concert-photos/

She's a dumb skank is all she is, don't even think she is pretty. Dumb broad needs to learn no one likes her.

She went on to say: "These people were trying to kill me. So then after the last blow to my head with the firecracker they threw at me exploded, my bodygaurd and the other security grabbed me and ran as fast as they could to the shitty trailor. Since their security SUCKS, the 2 thousand people ran after us, trying to kill me. They almost got me so they finally reach the trailor, blood all over myself, cant stop bleeding, then all of a sudden, all 2 thousand people surround the trailor and busts the windows!!! Even the guys INSIDE with me were shaking! Their hands were shaking cuz they were so scared! So 3 guys inside the trailor had to grab a table and push it over the broken windows and grabbed all the chairs they could find so hold the people from outside back. It was scary as hell!"

They were all too fat to catch her. Even though I'm sure getting chased by 2,000 drugged up Juggalos would be horrifying. Braindead hicks.

SHH!

They might write really bad poetry about you and how you keep them from being happy and how there is no escape for them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back