Tiffany Suspended after incident with Mcintyre

Unsold Bacon

Shucky Ducky Quack Quack
According to a report on PWInsider.com, WWE Diva Tiffany was suspended by the company earlier this week following an alleged incident at a hotel WWE talent was staying at in San Jose, California.

The alleged incident was reportedly between Tiffany and her real-life husband, WWE Superstar Drew McIntyre. Some reports claim Tiffany was arrested, although those rumors have yet to be confirmed.

Tiffany was scheduled to work this Sunday's WWE SummerSlam pay-per view. As of this article, WWE has not announced a change to her scheduled match.

As soon as more information becomes available, we will update you on this breaking situation.

Since when did she have a match?

It's being reported on Pwinsider.com that the WWE has suspended Taryn Terrell, better known as Tiffany as a result of a domestic incident between herself and her hubby Drew Galloway, AKA Drew McIntyre, at a San Jose hotel earlier this week.

The site also reports that the police were called and that there are conflicting reports as to whether or not Tiffany was arrested. The WWE hasn't openly acknowledged her suspension, at least not that I'm aware of, but it's being reported that she has been sent home.

There's also no word on the details of the incident as to whether they were just having a loud argument or if there was any physical voilence.

Personally, I don't think that McIntyre hit her and the reports going out that Tiffany MIGHT have been arrested seems to suggest that she may have instigated whatever it was that supposedly went down between the two.

I don't think Drew hit her either, obviously if he did he would've been the one suspended, as well as possibly arrested. However he was not, so obviously it seems like Tiffany was the one behind this little messy situation.

Not sure what's gonna come of it however, I'm hoping it won't affect the diva's feud, not that I care, but it'd be a shame to say the least. I guess we'll have to see for how long she'll be suspended, and then see where this goes from here.

Well, I guess it's safe to say the honeymoon is officially over. But I agree in that Tiffany probably started something because McIntyre would be the one punished here if he struck her or did anything of the sort. It wouldn't matter if he is favored by the top brass, that's just something you can't condone.

I can only feel sorry for Mcintyre , if they divorce he will lose a fine piece'a'ass.Cause that all that Tifanny's every going to be.

I doubt that anyone will notice her absence, all she ever did was ring announce and the only announcer that ever got over with the crowd was Lillian Garcia. It is quite surprising though that she is the one that got arrested and suspended since Drew is the strong wrestler and she is the weaker charismaless piece of ass. Hopefully they can get their problems worked out, it would be a shame if Drew had to divorce such a fine piece of ass though I'm sure he could probably get any diva on the roster he wanted since he as the accent girls seem to love. Maybe this situation could help him focus on his wrestling and get his act together.

Yeah like some of the other guys have said (or kinda said), she aint anything but looks. She pretty much sucks at wrestling and I never got into her even when she didn't wrestle. I really don't care about her suspension. I am surprised though, she looks like a good person. Might as well turn her heel now. haha!

I feel sorry for Drew since he just got married.

Aw man, sucks for that recently married couple. :(

I really don't care for wrestler's personal lives unless I'm reading a biography of someone I like. (Edge's bio, Chris Jericho's bio, Mick Foley's bio, ect.) so this doesn't really bother me. I think Tiffany wasn't really a good wrestler anyway, all she has is looks. It seems weird though, that she got arrested, she seems like she's a good person. She's really bubbly and she smiles all the time. Oh well, whatever.:shrug:

As noted yesterday evening here on the website, Tiffany, real name Taryn Terrell, was arrested at 8AM on Sunday August 8th at a hotel in West LA. She was charged with a misdemeanor (believed to be assault although that is not confirmed) against her husband and WWE superstar Drew McIntyre.

First security, then police were called to a hotel following a domestic disturbance between the two. Terrell was taken into custody and booked into Van Nuys Valley Jail at 10:26 AM. Bail was set at $20,000 and Terrell was released at 4:55PM the same day. No charges were laid against McIntyre; in fact he was not even taken into custody.

Terrell is set to appear in court on September 2nd at LA Municipal Court, Division 141. She has been "suspended indefinitely," though there is a belief that she will be fired over this. In the past people have been released for incidents in hotels during WrestleMania week, so SummerSlam week may well be the same.

That sucks. I've seen her stuff in FCW and she's much better when she's not playing Barry Horowitz to Michelle McTaker and her british lackey. Tough and fiesty little thing though, not to mention hot. Enterkey you might want to check your facts. She was never a ring announcer. She was a wrestler and a GM.

Ummmmm lets see here she had to much to drink started argument with drew ( verbal or physical ), police took her in,Wwe suspended her for 2 reasons 1 to cover their ass and 2 she isnt worth shit to the company( If this were Undertaker and Mccool we'd be lookin at another situation ) Drew bailed her out they went back to hotel made up (verbal or physical) and Wwe will most likely take off suspension in a week or two.

This is something you don't see everyday. My money is on Drew cooking Taryn's steak a little too rare.

Inside the E, this isn't going to be an earth-shattering loss though it will cause quite an inconvenience to the Diva's Division on SmackDown! Alongside Phoenix being sidelined with an injury, all you have left on the face side is Kelly Kelly. Don't get me wrong, she's improved a lot and can handle herself... but who has she got to feud with? Her and Layla have been going on and off ever since the Extreme Expose split. Getting involved with Michelle McCool might be worth something but unless they bring in someone else, they're going to have trouble for the few weeks. The only possibility that's easily accessible is bringing in Rosa Mendes who has been teasing a turn, but even then she's shit... though that'll be the best possible option.

Hopefully Tiffany will be suspended for a short while and everything will return to normal. If not, the WWE have the option to invest their time in developing a new diva's career from FCW (i.e. AJ Lee or Naomi Night). Either way, someone is going to get some television time.

if they divorce that would be horrible because they just got married and not just for them but for most Smackdown Superstars and Divas because there will be a lot of tension backstage. Hopefully they don't have to do a thing where one has to be on RAW and the other on Smackdown. But really, since when did she have a match?

Drew was so lucky getting a piece of that ass though. :p

We can now confirm our earlier report on WWE Diva Tiffany's arrest and subsequent suspension from World Wrestling Entertainment, following an incident with her real-life husband, WWE Superstar Drew McIntyre.

The incident included a loud argument between Tiffany and McIntyre after returning from a party in Los Angeles last Saturday. In their L.A. hotel (not San Jose hotel as our initial report stated) their argument got heated enough that hotel security and police were called to the scene.

In addition to her WWE suspension, which at this point would seem to suggest her participation on Sunday's SummerSlam show is no more, the regular Smackdown performer was also arrested and taken into custody last Saturday night.

WWE was not aware of the incident and arrest until Monday. Tiffany has since been suspended by the company, most likely until she is cleared of the charges, which her lawyers believe is going to happen.

Well their it is she was arrested damn shame probably very embarrassing for both of them. I must say though Tiffany being taken away in handcuffs by the police sounds very hot.

I think this is sad. Not only just because they were recently married. But also, reports of possible 'favortism' as well from backstage due to the McMahon-HHH to Sheamus and Drew, and that, I'm sure, can play a part on egos. Then you hear rumors of people who don't want to necessarily work with Drew, and then Tiffany, herself, a very good in ring fighter. I think this is bad all around. I think who is suffering the most is WWE all around, bad publicity, and people who love to do their jobs will suffer as well, and the fans who have their faves (Tiffany) are left wondering what is going on/will they ever see her again?/what is the total truth to this? Its almost a redux of the Hardy/Lita/Edge situation although minus the adultery. We can only hope that WWE does take the time and effort to sort through this, and hopefully not play this out on tv as they did in the past.

Tiffany is actually a pretty good wrestler, people don't give her a chance because she's blonde and wears skirts, but if you actually look, I mean LOOK at her wrestling skills, she's very good. You don't have to be a Beth phoenix or awesome kong to be good in the ring people gosh. Her movset is very old school, a lot of grapples and reverses.

I hope everything works out, she looks like a very good person and I doubt she would start something unprovoked, I bet Drew did something. i highly doubt she just walked into the room and started a random argument, maybe she found out that he's cheating or something?? who knows.

Her suspension will definitely cripple the already hurting smackdown divas division, now all you have is kelly kelly on the face side. They could team her up with Rosa Mendes as she just turned babyface recently, or they could call up a FCW diva, maybe AJ lee or Naomi Night??

I think this is sad. Not only just because they were recently married. But also, reports of possible 'favortism' as well from backstage due to the McMahon-HHH to Sheamus and Drew, and that, I'm sure, can play a part on egos. Then you hear rumors of people who don't want to necessarily work with Drew, and then Tiffany, herself, a very good in ring fighter. I think this is bad all around. I think who is suffering the most is WWE all around, bad publicity, and people who love to do their jobs will suffer as well, and the fans who have their faves (Tiffany) are left wondering what is going on/will they ever see her again?/what is the total truth to this? Its almost a redux of the Hardy/Lita/Edge situation although minus the adultery. We can only hope that WWE does take the time and effort to sort through this, and hopefully not play this out on tv as they did in the past.

So, we should ignore the part about she got arrested for being a violent drunk just because we don't like Drew? :shrug: How is this anything like Hardy/Lita/Edge? So many questions. haha It does suck. However, from a booking stand point.. She won't be missed. They can find anyone with f'd up teeth and huge knockers to job to Michelle.

I think if the police were called for Loud arguing or whatever if anyone hit anyone
I think both parties should be in trouble if they both work for the same company that's publicly known like the WWE is....
Both of them were arguing, Drew should have at least got a slap on the wrist or something

I don't like Tiffany but I think they should both be accountable for causing a disturbance in the force

I think if the police were called for Loud arguing or whatever if anyone hit anyone
I think both parties should be in trouble if they both work for the same company that's publicly known like the WWE is....
Both of them were arguing, Drew should have at least got a slap on the wrist or something

I don't like Tiffany but I think they should both be accountable for causing a disturbance in the force

Sarcy...I'm more toward what Kissfan is saying..I'm not saying Tiffany is totally innocent. I'm saying both are adults, but both should be held equally accountable. If she was yelling, Why should drew have to yell back? But sadly, there is favortism shown sometimes for people being able to seemingly get away with things in WWE. If things are still under investigation, Drew should get some form of punishment as well until things are sorted out.

Sarcy...I'm more toward what Kissfan is saying..I'm not saying Tiffany is totally innocent. I'm saying both are adults, but both should be held equally accountable. If she was yelling, Why should drew have to yell back? But sadly, there is favortism shown sometimes for people being able to seemingly get away with things in WWE. If things are still under investigation, Drew should get some form of punishment as well until things are sorted out.

It's not right.
and publicity over a WWE married couple and 'domestic disturbances'
is not what the company is going for. But who's going to follow an example of Tiffany getting suspended?
Now it would send a more clear message if BOTH of them received the same punishment.
They need to be more strict with the wrestlers outside the ring as well if they really want this facade of a kid friendly company to continue then there going to have to punish those high up guys as well...
and most people aren't going to agree but fair has to be fair...

Making exceptions to rules, excusing some people and not others based on status is not going to get them anywhere and just shows how corrupt things are, now I know there corrupt but It's never too late to head in another direction

Thanks for getting the s/n right. :) haha

Anywho, if the police felt that Drew didn't do anything warranting an arrest or something to that sort, why should Drew be treated the same way? Drew may not be a choir boy in this case, but the fact that nothing happened to him makes me think that this was all Tiff's fault.. Or Drew for not having any balls or something. idk.

Vince likes to think he owns his wrestlers and all, but he has always been scared of the law.

If anything, I think some people are legitimately shocked that a Diva was the one arrested in this situation. :p

True, true. Although, if him not doing anything, certainly doesn't help his 'image' of being dominating in the ring. Although jokes aside, even though I know this isn't the place, but it does seem to be if roles were reversed, you probably would've seen both absent from tv just for 'security.' Granted, look at the Kurt Angle/Rhaka Khan situation when she accused him of stalking/harassing her, granted it was a short absence, but hopefully things get resolved soon with this couple. And even better, we hope this does NOT get played on TV as with past relationships/situations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back