Thread series requests

Hyorinmaru

Sit Upon The Frozen Heavens
If you click on the blue link in my sig you'll see I'm doing another thread series this one in the TV/Movies section and if you've got some requests Post them in here and i may add them.

So far after Ford I got Keanu Reeves Mike Myers, Adam Sandler, Tommy Lee Jones, mark Wahlberg & Will Smith.

so yeah if you're interested request away.

how about a DMX triple threat. You already have the song that got you into..., now do a DMX: Better musician/Actor, and a Favorite movie starring DMX

i would need to do some research and see if I've seen any of his movies. If I have Odds are good I may do that. If not then I probably won't.

for the sake of keeping it all in 1 thread if you have any requests for my red or green thread series you can request them in here as well.

i would need to do some research and see if I've seen any of his movies. If I have Odds are good I may do that. If not then I probably won't.
Cradle 2 The Grave (Jet Li), Exit Wounds (Steven Seagal), Romeo Must Die, and a couple other films. He was a major star in Cradle 2 The Grave and Exit Wounds (the only 2 I saw).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back