Start naming actors

You disappoint me, Milenko. We are not friends any more. Meryl Streep is the finest working actress in the world. Belee' dat!

Name one of her movies that isn't a romance or romatic comedy and i may watch it. I refuse to watch those if I'm not going to get laid afterwards

Are you serious!? Do you even know who Meryl Streep is?

Doubt
Manchurian Candidate

Just two excellent movies.

When the fuck did I say I don't know who Maryl Streep is?

all I said was I've never seen one of her movies so all of you calm the fuck down.

Keanu Reaves
John Travolta
John Malkovic
Robert Redford
Sean Connery
Timothy Dalton
Roger Moore (Interesting fact, Moore is actually three years older than Sean Connery despite his first Bond movie being 11 years later. They are 83 and 80 years of age respectively.)
Samuel Jackson
Gerard Butler
The Judd Apatow crew (Seth Rogen, Paul Rudd, Steve Carell, Will Ferrell, John C. Reilly, owen and luke Wilson, Ben Stiller, Vince Vaughn etc..)

Because I don't want to.

Telling me to stop posting in M&T just because I haven't seen a movie done by one Actress is complete Bullshit and you know it.

Besides never seeing a movie with Meryl Streep in it, you also admitted in this thread to having never seen some of these actors in a film:

Christian Bale as Patrick Bateman is tops.
Chris Farley
Sam Jackson
Brad Pitt
Denzel Washington
Tom Hanks
Johnny Depp
Dustin Hoffman
Al Pacino
Bob Deniro
jack Nicholson
Daniel Day Lewis
Nick Cage
Clint Eastwood
Hopkins
paul Newman
Brando
Walken
Morgan Freeman
Kevin Spacey
Woody Harrelson

You want to make threads about actors and actresses but can't comment on all of these names? Are you serious? Almost all of these actors are American icons. People who rarely watch movies and have little to no interest in film have seen all of these actors in action.

I'm done arguing.

The only way you'll get to stop posting in any given section is to ban me all together.

Good night & hopefully when I get back on tomorrow people are done being douche bags.

Yea you guys, you're fuckin' douchebags, learn to be tolerant of uninformed repetitive threads for once.

And if you ban Milenko you might as well ban me too! We're in this together brother!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back