• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

this weeks dead celeb

:( RIP

I was a pretty big fan of her's...Farrah, Brittany...Who else from our teen years is going to leave us??

I've made it clear many times here my love for King of the Hill.

But also... Freeway was another favorite of mine, and she was absolutely fantastic in that film. 8 Mile (saw this in theaters twice), Girl Interrupted, and Clueless were other movies I dug years back. Such a shame to see her go.

RIP

R.I.P

Loved her in King of the Hill and 8 Mile.

Probably seen her and others but these are the only I've watched many times.

I own 8 Mile and when i first got it watched it atleast...6 times within 2 months and was a big King of the Hill fan.

WHAT THE FUCK?! THIS IS TRUE?!?!?!

:lmao: :lmao:

I saw this posted on /b/ like an hour ago and thought it was the usual bullshit.

I saw a thread with a picture of Eddie Murphy, saying RIP. Then people said "RIP Obama", "OH MY GOD, CHAPPELE DIED?" and ":(Bea Arthur". Good site.

Well... goodnight, sweet prince.

I saw a thread with a picture of Eddie Murphy, saying RIP. Then people said "RIP Obama", "OH MY GOD, CHAPPELE DIED?" and ":(Bea Arthur". Good site.

Well... goodnight, sweet prince.

Bea Arthur actually is dead.

I was ready to start shootin nuccas when I saw someone post Picard there earlier.

Can't say im going to shed a tear for her as an individual, but it is sad to hear of yet another celebrity biting the big one before turning 40. Bets on anymore before Xmas day. It's gotta be someone big enough to top James Brown dying at Xmas.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back