• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

this weeks dead celeb

Phoenix

WZCW's First Triple Crown Champion
She's died aged 32 from a heart attack :(

mydailynews said:
Movie star Brittany Murphy is dead of a heart attack at 32.

She went into full cardiac arrest early Sunday and could not be revived, the Website TMZ reported.

The Los Angeles City Fire Department got a call from the home of Murphy's husband Simon Monjack about 8 a.m., fire officials told TMZ.

She was taken to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, where she was pronounced dead on arrival

Murphy starred in "8 Mile," and "Don't Say a Word."

The starlet became a household name among teens in 1995 as the sidekick in "Clueless," who went from awkward wall flower to snotty hottie.

A few years ago, she released the single "Faster Kill Pussycat," which became a dance club hit.

Her last big movie was "Sin City" in 2005.

Movie star Brittany Murphy is dead of a heart attack at 32.

She went into full cardiac arrest early Sunday and could not be revived, the Website TMZ reported.

The Los Angeles City Fire Department got a call from the home of Murphy's husband Simon Monjack about 8 a.m., fire officials told TMZ.

She was taken to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, where she was pronounced dead on arrival

Murphy starred in "8 Mile," and "Don't Say a Word."

The starlet became a household name among teens in 1995 as the sidekick in "Clueless," who went from awkward wall flower to snotty hottie.

A few years ago, she released the single "Faster Kill Pussycat," which became a dance club hit.

Her last big movie was "Sin City" in 2005.

WHAT THE FUCK?! THIS IS TRUE?!?!?!

:lmao: :lmao:

I saw this posted on /b/ like an hour ago and thought it was the usual bullshit.

I just checked her wiki page, and it still has her listed as alive. Usually, those pages are labeled as dead, before the media knows.

About 90 different sources are reporting this from the Atlanta Journal to the Sun to TMZ to the New York Daily News. This is likely true.

What a shame. RIP.

I liked her alot, she was talented. Plus, she was in Sin City, which only cool actors were in...

RIP.

R.I.P. Luanne . I actually liked some of the movies she was in. This sucks, but probably cocaine to blame.

R.I.P Brittany Murphy

Didn't she have a big problem with anorexia too? That would explain the heart attack.

I think she used to have a problem with anorexia but I thought she was doing better. She is so damn young to die of a heart attack.

Didn't she have a big problem with anorexia too? That would explain the heart attack.

Yeah, I'm assuming it was a mix between drugs and an eating disorder. She got booted off her last movie I guess too, due to "odd behavior". So sad, she was my major celebrity crush back in like 2003-2004.

:( I loved Brittany Murphy. Such a shame. R.I.P Brittany Murphy. Apparently she was meant to be in the supposed Sin City which if true a huge loss at least to me anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back