• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

This is it baby!!

Trill Co$by

Believes in The Shield!
Zack Ryder and Emma both whooped some ass on Raw tonight. This is it! This is where the WWE finally recognizes the real talent and pushes Ryder & Emma to the Divas and World Heavyweight titles respectively. This is what wrestling's all about!

In a another story of completely unrealistic things to happen, Andre comes back from the dead to win his own memorial battle royal.

Keep dreaming & stay classy.

This is now a thread for Dank Donalds.

56cf5f191500002a000b0b57.jpeg

In a another story of completely unrealistic things to happen, Andre comes back from the dead to win his own memorial battle royal.

Keep dreaming & stay classy.

He gets reburied when John Cena returns unannounced and takes him out.

Zack Ryder and Emma both whooped some ass on Raw tonight. This is it! This is where the WWE finally recognizes the real talent and pushes Ryder & Emma to the Divas and World Heavyweight titles respectively. This is what wrestling's all about!
Damn right. In fact, they'll be booked as a power couple and end up running RAW too.....

True, but I've preferred Emma since their original NXT days.

I don't doubt that. I just doubt that NXT Diva success translates to main roster success.

Ahahah, stealing that damn phone case or whatever it was probably saved Emma's career.

It may have. Her first run was brutal. I don't even think kids liked her gimmick for more than two weeks.

I liked Emma better when she was blonde blonde, as opposed to whatever her hue is now.

She'll go onto bigger things like getting a DUI, going on a drunken racist rant and punching a cop. Go big or go home.

In my experience of drinking with Aussies, it's not hard for them to get piss drunk. I think it takes maybe a third of a glass Miller Light... so this wouldn't be too hard to imagine Emma doing.

Hey come on guys are you telling me that you didn't love Zack Ryder during his Long Iced Z days when he was the most over WWE performer and got Ryder chants during the freakin' Rocks promo in MSR!

Damn.. Ryder is such a awesome dude it's sad thinking about how quick his fire ended.

It's nice to see that Ryder isn't a complete jobber anymore as part of The Hype Bros it makes me very happy each time their on NXT knowing that Ryder is FINALLY being used as a legit member of the roster.
The Hype Bros are my favorite tag team they are both awesome I can see Mojo being a major star one day with his goofiness toned down a bit. Ryder could still be a superstar midcarder with drawing power.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back