This is going to be good.

I wish you had crushed his soul before he had to write his RP for the WZCW Megashow. Heavy Artillery might actually have had a chance then.

Very rarely do I ever believe that anyone's opinion is changed on here by "debates". Unless the wrestler suddenly improves, I always sense that the whole event had just taken place for rep and post count.

Sly singlehandedly changed my views on Orton in all of 5 seconds. It was in a Bar Room thread, and it was maybe 2 months after I had joined. Orton was doing his "I'm crazy" heel gimmick and doing that stomp shit he loves to do. I haaated it.

Then Sly explained it to someone, or maybe even myself, that Orton was doing it to work the Heel role and get everyone to cheer the Heel. I immediately realized what Orton was doing, and understood why he had gotten so boring.

Don't get me wrong, Orton is fucking boring as all hell. But I don't hate him for it now.

I cannot wait for the Battle Arena tournament. There will be rage-filled threads galore.

If Batman goes out to some pussy because of some jackassed arguments you had better hope I don't get the "Rookie Admin" position. I will blame you, and ban your ass.

speaking of which, were the fuck did those Batman threads go, fucker? you just, you TAKE THEM AWAY when i come home? Post them when I have been gone? </3

speaking of which, were the fuck did those Batman threads go, fucker? you just, you TAKE THEM AWAY when i come home? Post them when I have been gone? </3

No sir, no one was posting in them. I put them on indefinite hiatus.

However, since you seem to attached to them, I can bring them out of retirement. I'll have to see which one I ended on. I wanna say it was number 5. But I'm not incredibly sure. I had linked Gotham to Hurricane Katrina, though. I remember that.

I have a ton of simularities and odd metaphorical connections to Batman. I see startling simularities in moral compass and overall personality in the chracter portraye din the movies. Admit it, this is why you love me so. I will always post in them

I have a ton of simularities and odd metaphorical connections to Batman. I see startling simularities in moral compass and overall personality in the chracter portraye din the movies.

I do as well. At least morally and psychologically.

Admit it, this is why you love me so.

You caught me.

I will always post in them

Enough of a reason for me. I should have one up tomorrow, when I take a break from teh studying.

I admire Tdigs and Xfear trying to prove their points on Misawa, and I'm quite sure I could devour both posts and then some. (There is no reason in why I couldn't, since I proved I could take on anyone last year)

For that reason - and for the exact same thing I've already said in that thread.. I won't be debating them. I don't care if Edge wins or loses, and to be quite honest - hes winning right now, and I haven't said anything further - and already one of the admins on this board is claiming for him to win it'd be a "miscarriage of justice". So why bother?

I'm not saying because an "admin" said-so, it must be true.. I'm saying someone, (just happened to be an admin) decided to talk from within his ass, all because he has an opinion on something. And added that he's Canadian. So, because he's "Canadian" it apparently means he knows 100% that to be the truth, whole truth and nothing but that? (Maybe you should change your name to IC-Truth, eh? ;))

Debates don't win battles anymore. People pick who they want, and when the "right person" isn't picked.. it turns into a flame war and a complaint-fest.

I admire Tdigs and Xfear trying to prove their points on Misawa, and I'm quite sure I could devour both posts and then some. (There is no reason in why I couldn't, since I proved I could take on anyone last year)

For that reason - and for the exact same thing I've already said in that thread.. I won't be debating them. I don't care if Edge wins or loses, and to be quite honest - hes winning right now, and I haven't said anything further - and already one of the admins on this board is claiming for him to win it'd be a "miscarriage of justice". So why bother?

I'm not saying because an "admin" said-so, it must be true.. I'm saying someone, (just happened to be an admin) decided to talk from within his ass, all because he has an opinion on something. And added that he's Canadian. So, because he's "Canadian" it apparently means he knows 100% that to be the truth, whole truth and nothing but that? (Maybe you should change your name to IC-Truth, eh? ;))

Debates don't win battles anymore. People pick who they want, and when the "right person" isn't picked.. it turns into a flame war and a complaint-fest.

Dude, you couldn't do shit to my posts or xfear's for that matter. If this is you talking shit, then go ahead and try to devour my posts in that thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back